Product Comparison: Samsung U32J590 vs Samsung U32H850
- It is just large enough that the resolution (3840 x 2160) doesn't create issues with font size.
- Both have glorious true 4k resolution.
- Nice monitor, worth the money for me to increase from 1920x1080 resolution.
- Large monitor and great resolution.
- Works fantastic, high resolution.
- Perfect resolution for size with 150% scaling.
- The resolution of this monitor makes most games very sharp looking.
- I need something with good resolution as I work in IT and working with multiple remote sessions can fill the screen fast. I like it.
- I will be adding a game console to take advantage of the 4k resolution. Love this monitor!
- Solid deal for 4K and Quantum dot. Good resolution.
- Good monitor. No dead pixels and colors look good out of the box.
- Colors are bright, pop, and add extra life to whatever you are viewing.
- Colors are vivid and crisp. Good brightness with really good black levels.
- Wow! Beautiful colors and response is good.
- The color gamut is not that great, but it is not bad either.
- With 4K content color accuracy is very good.
- Clean look. Incredible color capabilities.
- Accurate colors. Wide color gamut.
- Well, the colors are weird. No HDR.
- The color quality is horrible. Color saturation is very poor, with limited options for setting up.
- Picked this monitor since wanted the PIP feature, makes it easy to watch TV with aux speaker while working on the same screen.
- One of my favorite features is the joystick to navigate the menus.
- The PIP feature is neat, and you can sort of hack it to do 60 FPS.
- Good price and features for my use.
- I like the fact that this monitor has VESA mount.
- Picture is clear, menu is decent.
- Great clarity all around, even from angles. Good features.
- Win10 the corners of Windows split-screen is very useful.
- Easy switch between pc and ps4.
- No HDR but that's common for monitors right now.
- The monitor has HDMI connectivity, which even though I had a USB-C to HDMI adaptor.
- I have my XBox One X, PS4 Pro and my Gaming PC all connected to this monitor.
- HDMI 1 is XBox, HDMI 2 is PS4 and Display Port is PC. Good connect.
- I connected a laptop and PS4 Pro to it and it simply blew me away. Easy connect.
- The monitor won't recognize a USB-C port.
- Connections and design are nice enough.
- Easy set up worked right away. Good connect.
- Easy to set up and good connect. Samsung quality.
- Nice and cheap monitor with nice connectivity.
- Comes with HDMI, DP, and usb connector with dp to mini dp adaptor cables, i like it.