Product Comparison: Samsung C49HG90 vs Samsung C43J89
- I am finding most games can handle 3840x1080 rather well, and really recent games handle it perfectly.
- Looks very good, tons of work space, equivalent to 2 1080P monitors better for gaming cards than higher resolution monitors that require more pixels be pushed.
- Monitor is very crisp and clear. It's probably the best monitor I've ever owned.
- I love the resolution with this monitor. It works fine for me.
- The monitor is perfectly calibrated at the factory and shipped with the best settings.
- Super widescreen, no need for 2 monitors next to each other and not divide or space between.
- The picture quality on this monitor is unmatched. I have streamed movies, watched TV and worked with several office applications and the picture is simply amazing.
- The 5ms response time for the monitor is a minimum one would want for gaming as well.
- 100hz is definitely nice - so no complaints. The resolution, colors, etc are fantastic.
- With high refresh rate, I can feel very low lag even I just use it for office use case.
- Color is really nice. Looks very similar to IPS from my non-photographic eyes.
- Wow, it's a killer! Great colors and contrast. When playing a game at full screen, it's so engrossing because it fills your peripheral vision.
- Crisp, Clear, Vibrant colors. Great for the games I play, Windows 10 picked up the display immediately, and all my native windows apps display full screen now.
- The colors and resolution of the videos are great.
- The colors on this panel are great. This panel is absolutely gorgeous.
- Very crisp, bright image. Great colors.
- Great viewing angles. Curve makes viewing this mega screen really easy.
- Very Bright and colorful screen. Has its own KVM built-in and Picture in Picture mode.
- The picture and color quality are great and perfectly adequate for what I do.
- The viewing angle is very large and the colors never get washed out. The screen is really bright.
- No problems with Win10 and about every app I threw at it.
- Having two windows up side by side works really well.
- Most every game that I tried had no problem running, whether in the native resolution or with bars.
- Stand can tilt up, stand can't tilt down. Guess there's more short desks or tall people than the other way around.
- The stand it comes with is poorly designed and needs to be replaced.
- Nice cable management. Sturdy stand, has VESA mounting options.
- Has an eye saver mode that actually does let your eyes rest.
- Very solid quality built as expected from Samsung.
- The mount is solid and easy to use even one handed.
- The built-in speakers aren't going to please audiophiles.
- You only need one display port connection or 1 hdmi connection to run it. And it will work amazing.
- Xbox and laptop work great side by side! The headphone jack takes in audio from displayport or HDMI connections.
- The fonts with DP look crisp and sharp for me.
- The displayport connection failed after ~11 months of use.
- When I connected my laptop and ps4 to it. Dual input screen didn't work.
- Has a lot of ports in the back. Great monitor.
- It just works with everything so easily (plug n' play). I can use any connection directly to my MacBooks.
- You can connect two video cable to monitor, your laptop will detect two full HD monitors.
- If you try to use HDMI, DisplayPort cords with any type of adapter plug (even Apple manufactured), it will not work.
- I am unable to get 120hz refresh with a DisplayPort cable.