Product Comparison: MSI Optix G27C4 vs MSI Optix G27C2
- The colors are deep and rich, the picture is incredibly crisp and detailed and best off, you can play games at 165 hz with a 1 ms response time.
- The performance is impressive and with 165hz and 1ms lag I never get any blur or tearing.
- This gaming monitor is excellent for resolution, rate of refresh and the curved screen is easy on the eyes for long periods of gaming.
- It’s fast and smooth. There are a decent amount of options and settings to configure.
- 165Hz is amazing for fast gameplay games like FPS and in my experience devil may cry.
- This monitor does what it is supposed to do. 144hz is so nice.
- The 144hz and 1ms response time was smooth.
- The refresh rate and response time was by far the most noticeable improvement for me when I play Forntire or Dota 2.
- Love this monitor very clear and very responsive when playing video game i do recommend this.
- With a resolution of only 1920 x 1080, at 27" the pixels are a bit more noticeable than a 24".
MSI Optix G27C4
MSI Optix G27C2
- The colors are strong and vibrant, and the display is easily adjustable with the control on the back.
- Games feel really smooth,colors are really nice and overall just a amazing experience.
- The size of this monitor is impressive, with little border showing. Great colors.
- The curved panel gives amazing viewing angles. Colors are great with multiple settings to change the colors.
- This monitor is absolutely baller the refresh rate is stunning the picture quality fantastic.
- The panel itself is very nice for VA. The contrast + viewing angles are near IPS standard, and the blacks are pretty dark.
- Being a 1ms monitor as well as a VA panel, This outperforms both IPS (slower) and TN (less vivid picture quality/ viewing angles) while staying within this price range.
- Screen looks great, picture is crisp. It has all the right curves.
- This gives it excellent color accuracy, nice black levels, and excellent viewing angles when compared to a TN panel.
- The screen is amazing it's quite wide I love the curve look definitely doesn't detract from the visual quality.
- The aesthetic of the monitor is very nice.
- The stand and monitor are very stable and allow me to adjust tilt, with no problems.
- This monitor is absolutely great for gaming, great picture quality, great refresh rate, and works perfectly for me.
- Excellent color and contrast out of the box. The stand is great.
- Monitor bezel is very thin for a monitor this size.
- The panel is also freesync, so that is a plus as well for AMD users.
- The stand is aluminum and stylish.
- The bezel around the monitor is very thin thus adding depth to your vision.
- The case is plastic, but the stand is thick and heavy. I feel like it's very stable.
- Not having a fully adjustable stand is a bit annoying.
- DisplayPort works at a higher refresh rate. The monitor has a sturdy metal stand.
- Very good monitor for the price I love everything about it. It has lots of ports on the back for lots of stuff you need them for.
- It has 2 HDMI ports which means I can connect the Xbox and PC simultaneously.
- With the HDMI cable the colors are a bit washed out and the blacks are slightly gray.
- It has no USB ports or speakers. There is no supplied manual with the monitor.
- This monitor runs at 144hz at 1080p using a display port cable.
- I was super pleased it came with an HDMI cable AND Display Port cable as well. I'm currently using the Display Port cable and it works amazing.
- Great for gaming, i like have when having two devices connected, turning one off will make the monitor auto switch to the other device.
- Easy to setup and start using right away.
- It is very easy to connect and each port shows excellent performance.
MSI Optix G27C4
MSI Optix G27C2