Product Comparison: LG 32MU99-W vs LG 32UD99-W
- I wouldn't recommend anything smaller when using 4K resolution. Really good resolution.
- It is a good monitor with good color and high resolution.
- The size is great, and the resolution is amazing.
- The monitor has great design and ergonomics, good resolution for me.
- I was not happy with the resolution and viewing angles.
- I am using it with my 2013 Macbook Pro, and I have no problem driving the 4K resolution.
- Amazing picture, great for productivity and non FPS gaming. Good resolution.
- Excellent monitor, a bit on the pricey side though. I like this resolution.
- So far so good. Beautiful monitor with great resolution.
- Great clean monitor. I like this resolution and refresh rate.
- After calibrating, white, gamma and color accuracy is nearly perfect across the calibration points.
- Very happy with color fidelity and performance.
- It is large, bright & color-accurate. Good monitor.
- Good viewing angles and colors, enabling HDR makes the picture look good.
- The monitor looks great. Colors and viewing angles live up to the expectations.
- Beyond 4K, the panel provides accurate and vivid color reproduction.
- The contrast and colors are much better with this monitor.
- The great picture clarity, color accuracy, and aesthetically pleasing frame.
- The colors are excellent, I do only use it for gaming though.
- The picture is very crisp and very fluid.
- Every pixel is good. Good and many features.
- Scaling is perfect - icons and text are big and lovely without having to do anything.
- The monitor has a HDR mode, and Windows 10 supports this.
- No blinking lights, no staying on, it just works great. Good features.
- Today I noticed vertical lines where I split my screen. This is visible after restarting the monitor.
- One nice feature your HDR settings, stop and stay with that profile immediately as you close an HDR app.
- It has a lot of additional features which I like.
- There are so many features for future usage.
- Can also use split screen feature for multiple viewing.
- The gaming features are there when I need them down the road.
- With the USB-C connection to my Mac mini, I am able to use the USB-A ports on the back of the monitor.
- I use the audio output on the monitor to connect to my speakers so that I can use the speakers with either the Mac or PC.
- Connection over USB C is great, previous blinking screen bug reported on reviews has been fixed.
- The monitor looks great. Good connectivity and easy connect.
- If you connect this monitor to a Mac via a USB-C cable or via a DisplayPort cable, you will not be able to control the volume through the Mac.
- I connect this via USB-C to a 2019 Macbook Pro. Good connect.
- I like the fact that this monitor supports USB-C connectivity.
- I was connecting this monitor to my Lenovo P51 laptop via USB-C. Easy connect.
- I am using this monitor with a desktop / NVIDIA 1080 video card. Good connectivity.
- The monitor looks great, but connectivity isn't durable.