Product Comparison: Gechic 1101P vs Gechic 1102E
- Resolution is clear, really great.
- Screen resolution looks quite nice. Very light.
- This display is nice, great resolution for the size.
- I like how clean and simple the design of it is. Good resolution.
- A very good product with good resolution and nice screen size.
- Great travel monitor. Good resolution.
- The resolution is good enough. It works just fine.
- The resolution is true to size, and I was impressed how clear it is.
- I like the weight and the resolution compared to other portable screens. Very portable.
- Has decent resolution. I like this portable monitor.
- Great colors. Very portable. Still working after 3 years.
- The color is perfectly acceptable for most uses.
- It is great! Tack sharp, bright, and has great color.
- The display is bright and sharp, and the screen is matte.
- This is a pretty good product overall. Good colors of this one.
- The colors reproduction is acceptable. Good monitor.
- The image looks great. The colors are crisp.
- Colors seem pretty accurate. Nice monitor.
- It's got good color and sharpness. I like it.
- Colors look good and the brightness seems just fine.
- Keeps with additional accessories to attach to a tripod etc.
- High quality an sturdy looking materials. Has great features.
- Great portable monitor with lots of mounting options.
- Poor quality construction, feels cheap and flimsy. Useless features for me.
- The body of the monitor, and the case, are made out of plastic. Bad feature from my perspective.
- One feature that it does have is that when you move it from the landscape to the portrait position the content also assumes that configuration.
- Portrait mode allows me to keep more in my field of vision than my old ASUS monitor.
- Love ability to rotate in landscape or portrait mode on my Macbook Pro 2017.
- Magnetic cover/stand is awesome, great features!
- The auto-rotate feature not build in.
- I am very happy with the product, good connect.
- They provide all of the cables necessary. Easy connect.
- Headphone jack exists which is nice. Good conectivity.
- HDMI input seems to be faulty. Bad colors.
- After a year of use the HDMI port finally died after the cord broke off inside and shorted it out.
- Screen looks nice. Seems easy enough to connect.
- The monitor is great, connection works perfect, and good picture quality too.
- I'm connected to my work machine. Good and easy connect.
- Easy to use and connect. Great portable monitor.
- After about a month of using the monitor almost daily, there started being issues with the connection.