Product Comparison: Dell (S2719DGF) vs Dell S2716DG
- 144Hz, 1440p, G-Sync, and excellent colors! It also feels well built and the stand is simplistic and sturdy.
- High refresh rate does make a difference. GSync is a great feature.
- 1440p 144hz is perfect for most situations currently. Picture quality is great. If your hardware can handle it, having 100+ fps is incredibly smooth.
- Snappy for gaming. Great response time and no lag I can tell. wonderful for first person shooters.
- 2k! All my games look amazing. Worked out of the box and the drivers updated automatically.
- Very good picture once calibrated (for a TN panel)
- Every game I've tried is running buttery smooth, and it feels super responsive.
- It looks good enough that I'm considering moving my xbox off the 4K TV it's currently attached to, and hooking it up to the monitor.
- This monitor is gorgeous and my games are smooth as silk.
- Arma is beautiful now and very smooth, as are all the games I tested using G-sync.
- I really like the stand this monitor comes with, lots of tilt and swivel options, and you can adjust the height.
- Thin border around Monitor looks modern. Games look way better if you have the Horsepower to drive at this resolution.
- No dead pixels, nice stand, thin bezel, looks great, so smooth for gaming.
- Very nice monitor. Very good colors and viewing angles for this being a TN panel. Ample inputs and the resolution is perfect for the 27" size. Also, a multitude of adjustments (height, tilt, etc.)
- I absolutely love this monitor so far. I am actually running a pretty dated GPU but G-Sync makes a substantial difference.
- Beautiful 2560x1440 display, with 144Hz refresh, G-sync, thin bezels, USB ports, and VESA-mountable!
- The monitor comes with a good quality DisplayPort cable, which is the preferred way to connect it as some cards do not support the newer revisions of HDMI.
- Also this monitor has an HDMI input that allows me to play my PS3 on the monitor.
- my HDMI port does not seem to work well but I usually use Display Port anyways -settings could be easier to get around
- The only bad thing I have to say about this monitor is the fact that once it goes into sleep mode when using DisplayPort as the input, it will not wake up.