Product Comparison: Dell P2217H vs Dell P2217
- The resolution is great and the size is not too overpowering for the desktop.
- Great response time, allows to convenient gameplay.
- A top tier monitor that is crisp, clear, and great resolution.
- Unfortunately, it's too wide for me to have two monitors, I get a neck ache looking back and forth.
- The resolution is not the best in the market, sure you can pay little more to get better resolution for the monitor.
- Product is operating excellent. Pretty well resolution.
- 22 inches is an interesting dimension, that I found pretty nice to work with.
- Nice monitor with good resolution and response time.
- Completely love this monitor for such a nice input lag and good resolution.
- The maximum definition is 1680x1050 which is very low nowtimes.
- The color display is accurate and everything looks lifelike bright and vivid.
- Outstanding picture clarity, response and overall performance.
- The colors are very accurate. It blows my laptops TN screen out of the water, everything looks truer on the monitor.
- Its perfect monitor, the picture quality and the colors are amazing.
- Outstanding monitor, image and color are excellent.
- Great monitor, all the colors are super vibrant and bright.
- I like this monitor, the picture is crisp, vivid and flicker-free.
- Bought it mainly for professional use (programming) so 16:10 is a great thing for me.
- Monitor has sharp contours. Colors are brilliant. 100% satisfied with this.
- 16/10 does not adjust the displayed document as much as a 16/9 that favours “landscape” photos but reduces too much “portrait” photos.
- The monitor movement like tilt, bending and rotation are very good. Very durable monitor.
- I use this for work, spreadsheets, word documents, email etc. This monitor is crystal clear and easy on the eyes.
- The adjustable stand is great as well as it can be rotated.
- This monitor has the awesome ability to change height, pivot from the center and rotate from landscape to portrait.
- One drawback the control panel on front of device hard to see since the panel it unlit, and is the same dark color as the screen color.
- The 90-degree pivot, tilt and up-down are supported by the stand.
- I like the physical keys, so there are no annoying sensors.
- Good size and beautiful display for office work.
- I have not been able to reduce the waiting time before it goes to sleep if no signal is detected.
- The stand/base allows the lcd to wobble to make when you even vaguely move the desk.
- It has a small usb 3 hub with two ports. This is a nice feature.
- I am using the HDMI input and the picture is as near to my new laptop display as I could have hoped for. This is very desirable when editing photos or video.
- Matte finish all around, USB ports, multiple connection options, etc. It's got it all and this is awesome.
- I have mine connected via HDMI to the Toto USB-C hub, and it works like a charm!
- The USB hub powers down when the monitor sleep so it was not of use for my backup drive.
- This Dell monitor has a vast variety of outputs.
- Big amount of outputs to connect to, makes it very easy to connect/work with my other devices.
- Works great. It has nice amount of convenient connections.
- Excellent monitor with all the connections that anybody may need.
- HDMI port and no-flicker were the key factors I considered in this monitor.