Product Comparison: BenQ EX3501R vs LG 34GK950F
- No problems recognizing it on both Mac and Windows at full resolution / 100hz. Good resolution.
- The resolution and clarity of the screen are amazing.
- Great for gaming as long as you have the hardware to play at this resolution.
- The high dynamic range & superb resolution on this monitor provides an amazingly rich experience.
- So, the resolution is too low for me.
- Single player games such as Odyssey are quite fantastic on this display.
- I seem to have received a very good VA panel.
- It makes games look a bit more realistic and youtube HDR video's especially look amazing.
- I have yet to test a 4k HDR bluray. Perfect image.
- Great fonts, scaling, brightness (either high or low) no bleed through on edges. Love love love this monitor!
- One of the main reasons I purchased this monitor is the HDR feature.
- With this wide monitor and with the capabilities of Windows and split screen features, its awesome.
- This monitor as the best all around features for the money.
- This is a very good monitor with many features.
- There are features to auto-adjust the monitor's brightness and color to surrounding conditions.
- The usb-c support is neat and the monitor can be used as a docking station with just the need to plug one cable to connect a laptop.
- Cables for different connection types are included.
- It was immediately recognized once connected and mounted as 2nd monitor.
- I tested with multiple sources and connections, all showed the same results, a noticeably darker area.
- There is however only 2 USB ports which is a little frustrating as I need 3 for my setup.