Product Comparison: ASUS VE247H vs ASUS VE248H
- The viewing angle is decent from below or from the sides, the picture stays pretty consistent until you're pretty much staring edge-on.
- Pretty fantastic. Super crisp screen, great colours, and lets me use the resolutions I need to use my art programs. Really fabulous monitor.
- It was a great monitor when I first received it. Really nice colors, excellent response time.
- The display is very bright, had to turn brightness down. Even in a room that gets a lot of natural light.
- This monitor is absolutely one of the best investments I have ever made. The 2ms response time is absolutely remarkable.
- This is definitely a great monitor in most ways. The picture is amazing in every way, no complaints at all under any usage conditions.
- Good inexpensive monitor. The picture is quite decent.
- The monitor has a great picture, although for some situations or images there seems to be no way to decrease brightness enough.
- This is a really nice monitor, and with its integrated speakers, actually works pretty well as an HDTV.
- Great 24" monitor that has a beautiful display and is great for gaming or even casual watching.
- Brightness is very good in bright light and has multiple display modes.
- The pictures and movies are brilliant.
- I like this monitor. The display is pretty bright and sharp.
- This is a very good monitor with good color rendition.
- The viewing angles and contrast are not at all good.
- It would be very good at gaming though, as it is built to the lowest viable capability, and the picture is neither smooth nor high-contrast.
- Out of the box I liked this monitor a lot. Color was very good.
- The picture is adequate after some tweaking of the settings to turn down the brightness.
- Bright! Wow this monitor puts off light. Even in a darker mode.
- The size and image quality are good. Mounts and easy to install.
- Built in speaker which saves on desktop space.
- There are speakers built in that work great for an office setting where you don't need loud music.
- There is a VESA mount on back for easy mounting to a wall or dual monitor mount.
- Matte surface on the screen to reduce glare.
- No height adjustment, just tilt.
- The monitor has a sturdy base and has a sheen on the edges and on the base itself.
- I like how you can connect DVI and HDMI and select between the two with a press of a button.
- I was able to connect it to a VESA mount with ease and it has hung up on its mount stout ever since.
- Great tilt! Totally changes my viewing experience and is more comfortable, which I was totally surprised by.
- The sound isn't great and doesn't get very loud, even at 100 max volume setting.
- 3 input formats: HDMI, DVI and VGA. Monitor is plug-n-play.
- It has good colours, a VGA input, a DVI input, and a HDMI input, witch is great if you want to plug something else than your computer, like a gaming console.
- It has DVI, VGA and HDMI connections. The screen is great at 1080p HD.
- I like that it has all of an HDMI, DVI & VGA ports.
- VGA, DVI, and HDMI connections provide options for hooking to various devices.
- It's bright and colorful even on a VGA cable.
- My desktop connects to this monitor on the DVI port. And it works amazing.
- Feels spacious. Works well and has all the types of ports you'd need.
- The inputs in the back are well marked, but the HDMI input seemed a little tight. The power cord is also a little short (probably just 3 feet).
- The audio quality kind of sucks. There’s only one hdmi port.