Product Comparison: AOC G2770PQU vs BenQ XL2720Z
- The resolution and response time are amazing.
- Excellent resolution and response time. I like this monitor.
- The resolution and refresh rate are outstanding, especially when playing first person shooter games (fps).
- Great monitor for high FPS. Solid 3 years of use. Good connect.
- Very bad resolution when compared to an IPS monitor.
- 144Hz, looks good for a TN panel, lots of menu options, decent adjustable stand.
- No dead pixels, beautiful resolution, no ghosting, great contrast.
- The FHD (1920x1080) resolution on a monitor of this size is fine for gaming.
- 27" 1080p, (1920x1080) is a perfect resolution for 27" gaming.
- Excellent gaming monitor for high performance and non-native resolutions.
- Colors are bright, clear and crisp. It's fantastic for both streaming Net Flicks and Hula, as well as playing Crysis and BF.
- Games look amazing, its as bright as you could ever want, but still with great color quality.
- It's crisp and the colors are noticeably more vibrant than my 2 peripheral monitors of a different brand.
- The color and crispness of the monitor is amazing.
- No lag at all and the picture is amazing. Colors are very well representative.
- The colors are amazing. Good resolution.
- The colors look great, this was my first 144 hz monitor and it makes gaming feel so much better.
- Colors look great. There are a few color profiles floating around on review sites.
- Great color straight out of the box.
- Colors are great. One of the best upgrades for FPS gaming in my opinion.
- Great monitor, loaded with features. I like this.
- A lot of features bundled into this 144hz monitor.
- Love the ambient light sensor and the USB (one charging USB port too) ports!
- Stand is awesome and picture looks great (plenty of saturation and trueness without being oversaturated). Good features.
- Height adjustment is darn near effortless, tilt as well.
- It has lots of great built in features like black level optimization.
- I like all the features to adjust the monitor on the position you prefer.
- Great image and amazing features to adjust to my liking. I love this monitor!
- Good monitor with great features of this one.
- Great monitor. A lots of good features.
- Easy to setup and get connected to my computer using the DVI-D cable it came with.
- USB connections are pretty handy. Easy connect.
- I am using it via Displayport connection to a GTX 760.
- Ports are direct-insert and easy-access so it is easy to connect to USB devices.
- 4 USB 2.0 ports. 1 USB port is broken. Bad connectivity via DVI-D.
- Plenty of connection ports. Durable connections.
- Great price for a great monitor with all the connections you need.
- Great monitor, huge size and nice look. Good connect.
- Great Performance. Great connectivity.
- Not durable ports. Broken one USB port.