Product Comparison: AOC E2752SHE vs AOC E2770SHE
- 2ms response time make this monitor a good affordable choice.
- This monitor is excellent. The quality of the picture is great and I have had no issues with my gaming at 1080p 60fps settings.
- I love the extra inches on the resolution and great.
- I love the size of this monitor. Hooking it up was a breeze and the resolution is great.
- This is a great monitor for 1080p and 60Hz. It's a great monitor, with good resolution, brightness, and smoothness.
- Beautiful screen. Very big. Good monitor.
- Excellent resolution. Exceptional price for a 27".
- I work with graphic application and video editing application. Really good resolution for me.
- Big, great picture, great response time.
- Size and resolution are great. I like this monitor.
- Very good contrast ratio. Colors are very vivid.
- The colors and viewing angles are fantastic.
- The colors are bright and navigating my art program is easier than ever.
- It's big and bright, the colors are crisp, and even small fonts are legible on this screen.
- Images are blurry, text is fragmented, and colors are drab and washed out.
- Great look for FHD Colors. Gets the job done.
- Simple setup. Bright colours. Cool display.
- Good display, no dead pixel, nice colors.
- Nice bright screen, great overall monitor for the price.
- I would recommend this monitor. Great resolution and colors.
- The picture is great. Very bright LED back light panned, and uniformly lighted.
- Big, beautiful, no dead pixels, and the glossy bezel is absolutely gorgeous.
- Panel itself is beautiful with great color reproduction and decent response time. This is a great Vesa compatible multimedia choice!
- The stand doesn't adjust at all and is far too low.
- Bezel quality and design makes this product look cheap.
- Very good workplace compatibility. Good features.
- Controls are easy to access. Good feature.
- Perfect for my needs, with a lots of good features.
- No built in speakers, not a fan of monitor speakers anyways though.
- Intense screen flickering, most games unplayable.
- The display is very crisp and clean with both an HDMI connection and with surprisingly with VGA connections as well.
- Worked perfectly without any trouble and I like that it has two HDMI ports so I can connect two pc's.
- Very good monitor. Great clarity. I connect with an HDMI cable and it works great.
- It has no DVI input. So you will need an adaptor if your PC only has DVI.
- Using the VGA connection, I fought with the settings for over an hour, but wasn't able to bring the image to any kind of acceptable level.
- Easy to set up and connect. Good monitor.
- Has two HDMI ports, external audio jack for my needs.
- I used a DVI to HDMI adapter cable since I don't have a straight HDMI video card. Good connectivity.
- Easy to hook up, computer recognized it on boot up.
- I needed a HDMI monitor for an Intel NUC and this worked plug n play right out of the box.