Product Comparison: Acer B286HK vs ViewSonic VX2880ML
- Response time is good for gaming on the DP connected monitor.
- Decent monitor for general use. It has adorable resolution and good response time.
- Screen resolution is crisp and consistent. Everything on this monitor looks gorgeous.
- Screen refresh rate and input response rate is great and any delay is barely perceptible.
- I got this monitor to see what 4k video actually looks like, and it works pretty good for that.
- Picture is amazing. All the colors look vibrant, and the panel is very good.
- Solid 4K TN panel, with great colors and acceptable viewing angles.
- Fantastic display, great image quality for a TN panel.
- This monitor seems to display neutrals noticeably cooler than my Mac's screen, so I don't tend to trust its representation of other colors.
- Monitor has poor viewing angle in the vertical direction.
- It is easily mounted, lightweight, and very easy to navigate the OSD.
- Monitor itself looks nice. No dead pixels. The stand is stable and adjusts smoothly.
- Love that the monitor can be rotated so that it's vertical instead of horizontal.
- The speakers are really low quality. Honestly, as expected.
- My only disappointment was the quality of the sound coming from the internal speakers.
- Great monitor. WIth every port connected, monitor works well.
- Monitor works completely flawless, connected via DisplayPort 1.2.
- Monitor has plenty of inputs, powered USB 3 ports which allowed me to even charge my phone.
- It's a great monitor for docking a laptop because it has the built-in USB hub.
- Hooked up via Displayport to a 970 FTW+ evga graphics card, burned it a little hot when gaming at 4k but it is beautiful.