Product Comparison: Samsung U28E590D vs Samsung U28E510D
- Fantastic picture and resolution. Great refresh rate, works very well for my gaming needs
- This new one can handle any level of resolution I want to push from my machine and has an incredible refresh rate for gaming. Highly recommend, especially at the price.
- This monitor is very fast and has no delay time and has very good lighting
- This Monior is fantastic. It has a great picture, FPS is superb, and the attention to details in gaming as well as other tasks looks superb. Highly recommend.
- This monitor is all that the marketing propaganda says that it will be. Crystal clear image and decent refresh rate.
- The Samsung U28E590D delivers great picture at this resolution, but I am returning it for ergonomic reasons and will find a better deal for 2K screen.
- The Samsung U28E510 is a good quality 28" UHD monitor.
- I recommend this product for anyone in the market for a UHD computer monitor.
- It's great quality. Amazing 4K picture, even for some old films.
- The most amazing monitor I have ever had. 4K image at 28" is perfect.
- Great 4K monitor for PC gaming and display.
- I am a designer and require my monitor to be able to handle color effectively. This monitor is outstanding in low light conditions and renders text and graphics so crisply.
- This monitor is very easy on my eyes and is very well defined with the picture quality.
- The image on this monitor is super crisp. I use it for both work and gaming. Spreadsheets look great and games look awesome.
- This is a great monitor - excellent brightness and very nice color reproduction.
- Haven’t had enough time to really enjoy. I am having a hard time trying to get the colors right. Right now picture editing is difficult. My screen on my laptop and screen on the monitor are very different.
- This monitor has pretty decent color performance for a TN panel.
- Viewing angles are decent and there is little or no perceptible color shift with viewing angle.
- Works great and looks great. Every color looks amazing.
- The monitor has a noticeable "glare" when used with default settings.
- Notice a slight reddish tint when viewing the display at a negative angle.
- Good value for the money. Great design and features. Stand could be a little stronger.
- Love this thing. No speaker, it also tilts downwards a little bit and you can adjust it. Great picture however
- Everything is great about this monitor. The only thing it is missing is adjusting its height
- Great screen but doesn’t go to sleep when my iMac shuts off. Keeps power cycling. Need to manually turn off every time I go away from desk
- Only slight negative I can say for some is the vesa mount is near top of monitor, so I had to move my mount on the wall from previous monitor height. In my case wasn't too much of issue for me.
- The controls are intuitive and the features all work great.
- I am very happy with this monitor. Big plus, it is HDR compatible.
- Monitor menu navigation is pretty easy. Everything is easy to adjust.
- Does not allow you to playback 4k on Amazon Prime, Netflix, or any other streaming service because it does not support HDCP 2.2.
- Stand has no height adjust and no pivot compatible.
- Easy setup off my HP Laptop with an HDMI port. Beautiful picture that I have taken advantage of doing video publishing from my Drone Business.
- Colors and brightness are good. Plug and play on NVidia with display port, virtually no setup. No dead pixels and nice, crisp image.
- I had no problems using this with a amd R9 390p xfx running 4k at 60hz using display port.
- Dual inputs, switching between sources via the manual control on the back is awkward, and the lack of any access to digital audio is a distinct disadvantage.
- If you're using HDMI, use port #2, as that's the one that will give you 60hz. The other is at 30hz, which is slow enough that your mouse cursor seems to "skip frames" when moving it around.
- You won't have any trouble connecting the display with DisplayPort or HDMI connectors, although DisplayPort is recommended.
- Set up was easy, and straight forward. Everything is easy to connect via DP or HDMI port.
- Use this for a large monitor for our Mac Mini. It works as expected and easy to connect, even with Mac.
- Great 4k picture. I can verify, it does work on Ps4 Pro, when connected via HDMI.
- I really liked it has both HDMI and DisplayPort, which has been rare on PC Monitors.