Product Comparison: BenQ PD2720U vs BenQ PD2700U
- It's relatively performant, besting the other displays at this size.
- Very accurate colors, satisfying tactile dial, good interface, smooth rotation / tilt / swivel.
- A great combination of resolution and refresh rate.
- The picture looks amazing, excellent resolution and response time.
- It may lack variable refresh rates making it not gaming-focused.
- The quality of the picture is fantastic, clear and crisp.
- The monitor is perfect for use with MacBook Pro. The colors are well balanced.
- It's great picture, and easy-to-use features.
- Amazing picture quality and precision. Use for work and photography passion with the right color. Highly recommend.
- The viewing angle could be a hair wider, but at the size, this is always going to be the cause.
- Beautiful monitor at this price point with sturdy metal base.
- I was looking for 10-bit/color photo/video editing suitable 4k monitors with Thunderbolt/USB-C connectivity. And it's amazing monitor.
- Solid metal base and stand, not wobbly, looks premium and not cheap.
- The stand gives you nice 360 degree adjustment.
- Internal speakers aren't any better than a Macbook's.
- Great for professional work 3D/ Editing/ Video Work. Lots of ports including Thunderbolt 3.
- Good choice of external ports, has USB-C support.
- It is a very nice 4k monitor with Lots of ports including 2 thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Upon unboxing it and connecting it via HDMI, for whatever reason the monitor showed my desktop for a few seconds then proceeded to go dark, power was still on.
- The highly unpractical placement of the USB ports in the back.