Product Comparison: Keurig K525 vs Keurig K575
- Larger water reservoir, heats up faster than the Keurig 1.0 we had.
- The Keurig K525 works fabulous. I love that I can preset the timer to turn on and off. The night light also has a timer.
- I like that the coffee maker holds enough water to serve multiple people. The preheat/timer function is also very handy.
- Coffee is now hotter, more size choices, & larger water capacity.
- The coffee maker itself works fine, but it makes a below average cup of coffee. Our previous first generation Keurig made a better tasting cup of coffee. I'm disappointed in the brew of the 10 oz coffee and would not recommend this product.
- Although this high-end brewer can be accompanied with a pot (must purchase separately), we found that the pot use was not very convenient for our use. The pot only holds 4 cups, and we are accustomed to brewing 10 every morning.
- Brews stronger, more flavorful coffee from the same pods.
- Makes the coffee hotter than other models I have tried.
- Easy to program auto on/off, which you'll want to do because it is rather slow to preheat.
- Large reservoir w/ filter is convenient for a few uses. Hot water on demand is convenient for tea and hot cocoa.
- Takes a full 3 minutes to heat up for the first cup.
- Brew time is a bit longer (1 min for regular, 2 min for strong brew both a 10oz. brew size.
- Even on the highest level, brew is not as hot as the original versions.
- The color is excellent. It adds a great addition to my kitchen.
- I like the color and the size is perfect, it doesn't take up too much space.
- This Keurig is a good size for multiple morning coffees.
- It is somewhat plastic in quality. Wish they would make a slightly smaller stainless steel design.
- The machine looks nice sitting on our counter as well; it goes with the rest of our stainless steel appliances.
- oesn't take too much space on my kitchen counter and it's easy to move around when in need of a water refill.
- It is really beautiful as well, so looks good sitting on the counter - bonus!
- It's too big. It takes too much space on the kitchen counter. And you can't place it under a low cabinet because it requires 18 inches of clearance!
- It is a larger maker, so you will probably want some counter space for it - didn't have any issues here with our countertop space.
- Love the light effect, LCD screen, and the 2.0 larger size coffee pod.
- The design is sleek and their are features for maintenance, that make this model easier to clean and ensure proper operation for years to come. Bright screen and intuitive operation.
- Larger tank size and nicer finish is just a start; it also has various water light and background settings that match with the kitchen theme, preferred temperature settings for beverages, and schedule to auto start and stop.
- Love the features! Love the ability to brew multiple cups simultaneously with the Carafe! Love the night light feature and customization features.
- All the features and settings are good BUT the touch screen is annoying. Doesn’t respond when touching the screen. Need to touch it about 5 times before it responds.
- Hinged lid is in the middle of the machine and seems to fit more towards the rear of the counter without the cabinet above getting in the way.
- Improved ability to use reusable filters without hacks (Di Oro works great).
- Easier to clean and includes a maintenance accessory for the needle.
- The features in this are wonderful. Same auto cutoff , 12 oz, water on demand, seems slightly smaller yet holds 80 oz.
- It takes about a minute to heat water and become "ready". I've been using the "auto-start" option to avoid waiting for it when I wake up and get my coffee right out of the bed.
- Noisier, somewhat slower, and occasionally gets hung up with hot chocolate where I have to reset.