Product Comparison: Keurig K50 vs Keurig K200
- Product worked as adverised. Like the extra capacity of water and able to brew a 2nd cup right a way.
- Works great and fast. Has the ability to make several cups.
- Works much better. Faster brewing and decent sized holding tank.
- The product makes good coffee but, EVERY time I brew a cup, it comes up a few ounces short of the capacity I selected. If I select the large cup, I need to also brew a small cup to fill my coffee cup. If I choose the medium size, I need to brew 2 medium sizes to fill my large cup.
- Great for single people, wish it had a bigger capacity.
- Works well but does not have a timer to turn on in the morning so you have to wait for it to heat up prior to using.
- The water reservoir in the back can hold multiple servings so you don't have to always fill it up.
- A lot quicker and more convenient than a drip coffee maker for single servings.
- It's fast! Takes maybe 40 seconds to heat up, 10 seconds to dispense coffee and 30 seconds in between usage to reheat the water for another cup of coffee.
- The ability to add a carafe. If I have visitors I will most likely use this feature and eliminate my traditional coffee maker that I've ONLY kept around for visitors.
- Doesn't automatically turn-off after an extended period of time. The thing will just stay on and keep warm. Kinda bothers me.
- It doesnt dispense a large quantity of coffee at once. So if you have a large cup/travel mug youre going to have to use the machine a couple of times.
- There is no timer/autobrew feature. I know this is silly for a single serving maker, BUT if you are brewing a full carafe, it would be nice to have the ability for it to automatically brew at a given time.
- Easy use light weight just the right size for my cub bard
- Perfect size for my office.
- Perfect size for my college student and the quality is exactly what I was looking for.
- This is a good size for small household ..works fine...
- This is the perfect single-serve size for me! Excellent value for the quality of product also!
- It's compact. It fits really nicely on my little kitchen counter top and it doesnt take up too much space or look crammed.
- It's light weight. It's not heavy or bulky at all and it's easy to move around .
- The K200 features a more compact size compared with the older model I have. This is SO helpful in an already crowded kitchen.
- Love the compact size and ease of use. Perfect and at a great price!
- I simply love my Keurig k200. Its simple and easy to use, compact, fits on my kitchen counter without being bulky.
- The reservoir is removable & so is the tray for filling travel mugs.
- I'm pleased with the versatility in cup sizes and also like the water reservoir.
- 3 choices of coffee cup / mug sizes. Great item.
- Makes my coffee in a short time. I do like the cup size feature for when I try stronger coffees.
- The temperature of the water is not the hot!! I WISH YOU COUKD ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE
- Ability to control the strength of the coffee and to make cups of 4,6,8 or 10 ounces.
- The machine comes with a charcoal filter to remove water impurities, thereby eliminating a source of variability and poor coffee.
- Setup is a breeze and even has a included water filter attachment.
- Touch screen is easy to use, not glitchy at all.
- While the machine makes 4,6,8 or 10 ounce cups of coffee, it is not setup for 12 ounces, which is what I usually brew.
- Doesn't come with sample cups like other Keurig models do.
- K-cups are pricey, but I look forward to using re-useable ones to make my own.