Product Comparison: Keurig K450 vs Keurig K475
- This one actually has a timer to set it to start when you wake up. It's perfect. A nice hot cup of coffee when you want it and no waiting for it to preheat.
- I like the ability to configure wake/sleep times, the capacity of the water reservoir , and the easy to use touch-pad interface.
- It has good water capacity and makes wonderfull coffee.
- It is easy to program, and set up auto on and off.
- The 10 oz cup size is the largest size this machine brews. The older models brew larger cups so not very happy with this product.
- The main problem I have with this machine is the fact that it is not making a very hot beverage, I measured the first cup coming out at about 160 degrees, and the second or third cup get a little hotter, but barely reaching 170 degrees.
- I love this machine. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating is because it does not create a "foam" top on my coffee like my Senseo does.
- Brews fast, which is good first thing in the morning.
- It has good water capacity and makes great coffee.
- Replaced our original Keurig -- outstanding. Larger water capacity than before, select mug size up to 12 oz.
- The timer always work and the water is heated and ready for me.
- Even at 70oz, it seems the reservoir needs to be constantly filled.
- The temperature doesn't come close to being hot enough. I wish there was an adjustment you could make to actually set a temperature to the "Hot" setting.
- Compact and easy to use. Very pleased with it.
- It is attractive on the counter and heats the water quickly for your next cup.
- It's not bulky and it looks great on my counter.
- I like the color and the size is perfect, it doesn't take up too much space.
- Seems like a nice coffee maker for the price, compact and easy to use.
- It's not heavy and eay to use.
- It is compact and easy fits on our counter.
- Machine is light weight and we can fit it in cabinet.
- A major feature I like on this unit is the strength control & cup size options brewing stronger-bolder coffee.
- Another option is the ability to brew a K-Carafe for brewing multiple cups of coffee at once. This will come in handy when we have visitors over.
- I like the light up display and the digital screen. Super awesome!
- Love the option of sizes to brew as well as the strength option.
- It works well enough and I like the Carafe feature. I also like the idea that it reads the size automatically.
- The carafe is small and does't hold temperature well. Mmm... lukewarm coffee.
- This is a beautiful machine but the new feature that lets the machine only use Keurig cups is very touchy. Three of the K-cups that came with the machine wouldn't work!
- Ability to use reusable filters, and your own coffee.
- This one is perfect! It allows you to brew different sizes 8 oz, 10 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz and more.
- There are 4 selections for the amount of brew you want. Nice feature if you're heating a cooled cup of coffee and don't need a whole new cup.
- There is a separate control for brew strength (though I don't know if it really makes any difference - generally, the less water you use, the stronger the brew). The display is LED color and walks you through the whole process.
- Bottom cup tray does not lock into unit. Just sits there and can slide out easily and unintentionally.
- I find filling the reservoir awkward - the opening is angled and narrow, so unless you have a goose-necked vessel, you run the risk of spilling water all over the place.
- It's a bit slower than our previous one, since sometimes you have to wait for it to preheat if its been idle for a while, and its louder - there is a piston pump inside that starts pumping to fill the reservoir as soon as you hit the button.