Product Comparison: Keurig K200 vs Keurig K425
- The water reservoir in the back can hold multiple servings so you don't have to always fill it up.
- A lot quicker and more convenient than a drip coffee maker for single servings.
- It's fast! Takes maybe 40 seconds to heat up, 10 seconds to dispense coffee and 30 seconds in between usage to reheat the water for another cup of coffee.
- The ability to add a carafe. If I have visitors I will most likely use this feature and eliminate my traditional coffee maker that I've ONLY kept around for visitors.
- Doesn't automatically turn-off after an extended period of time. The thing will just stay on and keep warm. Kinda bothers me.
- It doesnt dispense a large quantity of coffee at once. So if you have a large cup/travel mug youre going to have to use the machine a couple of times.
- There is no timer/autobrew feature. I know this is silly for a single serving maker, BUT if you are brewing a full carafe, it would be nice to have the ability for it to automatically brew at a given time.
- I originally wanted the 80oz capacity Keurig. However, the 70oz is adequate and the price was great!
- I like the extra capacity water chamber and digital display.
- Has a timer and can make larger cup sizes.
- Great way to start the day. Includes a timer but how much faster do you really need. Just pop in a k-cup and press the button.
- Very very loud and takes longer to brew then my first one.
- Good coffee maker with high capacity - however takes a long time to heat water.
- It's compact. It fits really nicely on my little kitchen counter top and it doesnt take up too much space or look crammed.
- It's light weight. It's not heavy or bulky at all and it's easy to move around .
- The K200 features a more compact size compared with the older model I have. This is SO helpful in an already crowded kitchen.
- Love the compact size and ease of use. Perfect and at a great price!
- I simply love my Keurig k200. Its simple and easy to use, compact, fits on my kitchen counter without being bulky.
- The size seemed to fit our needs and fit the counter space that we have available.
- Love the size and speed of this Keurig model. Has many settings and is very customizable.
- I really love this keurig. It's a great size not too big and not too small
- Perfect size for a small office. The employees are thrilled and it's nice to offer customers a variety.
- Love the color, size and product. It looks great in my kitchen that has off white cabinets.
- Ability to control the strength of the coffee and to make cups of 4,6,8 or 10 ounces.
- The machine comes with a charcoal filter to remove water impurities, thereby eliminating a source of variability and poor coffee.
- Setup is a breeze and even has a included water filter attachment.
- Touch screen is easy to use, not glitchy at all.
- While the machine makes 4,6,8 or 10 ounce cups of coffee, it is not setup for 12 ounces, which is what I usually brew.
- Doesn't come with sample cups like other Keurig models do.
- K-cups are pricey, but I look forward to using re-useable ones to make my own.
- The digital display and all the programmable features.
- Numerous coffee sizes, brews fast, easy to clean, strong coffee option is a benefit.
- Love the 70oz reservoir and having different size cups and strengths.
- I enjoy this particular keurig because of the large water reservoir size and because it dies not have a water filter.
- Great coffee maker! I love the auto on feature and the cup size choices.
- The power functions on the touch screen rarely works and is very frustrating. I've cleaned the displayed; unplugged the Keurig; and the machine still won't turn on. I have only used this Keurig about a dozen times.