Product Comparison: Keurig K10 vs Keurig K15
- It is the best on the market. pros: compact, brews fast, accepts both pods or ground (with additional accessories). , makes a fine cup of coffee.
- This machine makes a fresh cup of coffee in under 2 minutes and the coffee is at the right temperature. I have had no problems with clogged needles.
- I make 4 6 cups of coffee each day with it and use it to make a cup or so of hot water quickly for instant soup or Ramen.
- MAKES GREAT HOT COFFEE OTHER COFFEEMAKERS WE HAVE HAD THE COFFEE HAS TO BE REHEATED IN MICROWAVE. NOT WITH THIS COFFEEMAKER NICE PIPPING HOT COFFEE EVERY TIME. LOVE MY HOT CHOCOLATE.
- Works great for the rental beach house...Has automatic shut off so no worries about renters leaving it on....Thinking about getting my daughter one she lives by herself and don't have much counter space..
- Can brew more than 10 Oz at one time using trick below.
- The temperature of the finished product seems plenty hot for me.
- Doesn't auto fill / preheat between cups (no fill reservoir) so longer time brewing.
- Water does not get hot enough to brew a strong cup of coffee.
- I really wish that this maker had a 12 oz option.
- So easy to use. and easy to tuck in a corner in the kitchen.
- I haven't had any problems with it so far and it's small enough that I can just keep it on the desk in my room.
- The compact size means I don't have to mess around with putting it away after every use and it can sit on the counter all the time.
- Love it, just right for 2 people, and just right for a small klitchen.
- Nice compact size takes up very little room on the countertop.
- It will fit an oversize mug with drip tray removed.
- Bright lively colors like fire engine red, turquoise, bright blue instead of drab, muted shades.
- Compact footprint won't hog precious counter space vertically or horizontally.
- Beautiful no-nonsense clean-lined design looks expensive and rich with chrome accents.
- Doesn't fit a standard travel mug (max cup height with drip tray removed a little over 5").
- Thes brewing speed is shockingly fast, the temperature is amazingly hot, and the drip tray is very easily cleaned.
- I bought my mother one for her birthday and she is enjoying the ease with which one can make good tasting coffe with no messy cleanup and no wasted stale coffee that one has to deal with when brewing a pot of coffee on a regular coffee maker.
- I had a Keurig before. Wanted one with very few buttons and not digital. This one has worked well for the price you pay.
- It has an extremely short power cord. It is almost impossible to use even on the countertop unless you use an extension cord, which if course, MUST be a 3-prong cord. The water takes MUCH longer to heat than with the standard Keurig.
- My only complaints are that this doesn't always brew hot enough (for coffee...weirdly enough the other things like tea and cocoa come out almost TOO hot!)
- The feature I like but others may not sit the fact that I pour fresh water into coffee maker and I get what I put into the machine. Other Keurigs have reservoirs usually plastic where you leave water sitting all day or all night. I prefer the ease and freshness of single cup.
- I like the feature of no water reservoir, fresh water each cup.
- No water leaking out everywhere, no waiting 30 mins for a cup to brew.
- Simple, one-button operation.
- Does not have a temperature control and the coffee is warm, not hot.
- This product is only a month old and the water isn't getting as hot as it did in the beginning. Big mistake.