Product Comparison: Keurig K150 vs Keurig K155
- This is a great machine. I love how fast it brews and the coffee and tea taste delicious! We use it all day everyday and the large water container is perfect for our office!
- Why I and others purposely choose to put a commercial model in our home kitchen boils down to a few nice convenience features and at the top of that list I would list the large water tank capacity (or ability to direct plumb it into the water line) as being the most significant by far.
- The large water capacity is great for us. Quiet, quick and love the 5 sizes of brews available.
- Very large capacity for water and you can upgrade later to a direct plumbed water refill if you like.
- Great coffee maker. Heats up quick. Auto power on/off feature is nice. 5 cup sizes to choose from. Machine is as advertised.
- Love this one. It's easy to set up for auto on and off, great graphics makes it fun, fast brew time, and big resivor.
- I have been using this model at home for about a year. It makes a quick cup of coffee and it even seems to be hotter than my home keurig model.
- It also looks very nice on the counter and has a very large reservoir.
- The commercial grade machine is perfect at home for a heavy coffee drinking family
- The reviewer suggesting that the brewers need replacing after two years is WRONG. I have Keurig machines that have been working flawlessly for over seven years. I have a first issued machine that is still working after ten years.
- This machine is being used in a small office (10 people actively using it every day) and so far is performing very well.
- Although you can read the specs, for some reason the K150 series looks very large. In fact it is not, it occupies the almost identical footprint on your counter as the Office Pro K140.
- Overall a better built Keurig commercial model with more features that simply delivers as promised. While larger than other models we have had, it's not that much larger and the water reservoir is twice as large as our older Keurig.
- The brewer is well built and as compact as such a device can be.
- This system is very hard to move around to clean behind. The plate cover scratches very easily & it spits all over while brewing coffee.
- Otherwise it is perfect for a small office and holds a good deal of water which is nice. I also like how it provides the display of instructions for anyone not familiar with how to use the machine.
- Works great in our office and looks good too. Love the ability to adjust cup size.
- Replaced an earlier model, used in a small office environment for over a three year period, with great intensity.
- Generally, it seems to be a much better product for the small office setting. It holds more water. It fills on the top, so you have to have clearance above or pull it out from under wall cabinets to fill.
- It really is the best bang-for-your-buck k-cup brewer for a small office, plus it supports a dedicated water line with an accessory tank replacement.
- We have many coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate drinkers in our building with very varied tastes. This machine has been a great addition to our office. Everyone can have exactly what they want.
- I really like this brewer - having more choices in the size is really nice. We do not have it hooked up to a water source but the reservoir holds quite a bit.
- The LCD display is nice and the interface is really straightforward and easy to read.
- I like the overall design and black/silver color scheme, and the LCD display is bright and clear. I'm anticipating solid reliability given the unit at work has seen a good deal of use with no reliability issues.
- Everything about this machine is perfect EXCEPT it is not compatible with the reusable K-Cups.
- I bought mine so long ago I can't remember what year, maybe 2007 or 2008. I have not had one problem in all of those years. It is still making great coffee.
- I picked this brewer out because of its looks and touch pad. Read a lot of reviews before I made this my pick. Its just well built and not plastic looking like the rest.
- Its not loud and has no plastic taste as some reviewers mentioned. More than happy with my purchase and would do it all over again.
- This went into our conference room. Had to be super-easy to operate, as many of our visitors are techno-challenged. The touch-screen interface couldn't be more self-explanatory and easy, even for your 90-yr-old grandfather!
- this one has quiet brew technology and you can barely hear it brew. Well built, seems like it will last years. Can pump out enough coffee for a 30 person office but I only use it at home and do like my coffee!