Product Comparison: Keurig K55 vs Keurig K250
- No guessing how much coffee or water to brew a single cup in a big 12 cup brewer.
- The coffee tastes great and astonishingly you can choose from over 500 k-cup pod flavor varieties. There are also over 75 top coffee brands you that offer these k-cup pods.
- In less than 5 minutes, you can prepare and completely make a fresh cup of coffee, with the Keurig K55.
- Large water talk - allows more cups to be made.
- Takes a long time to warm up.
- While the Keurig K55 is heating the water and pouring the coffee it is loud. It makes a loud humming sound, which would wake someone up who is in the same room.
- Easy to figure out and easy to work. Good sized water capacity and great options in the menu.
- Great! Makes the coffee super quick and it tastes great.
- So easy and simple to get that one cup of coffee in the morning. It takes under 2 minutes to get a cup from start to finish. The sample coffee collections are a great idea. Good product and easy to like.
- I only wish it made a bigger cup of coffee than 10oz and had a timer.
- It is okay, pretty cheaply made to be honest. No timer, no clock.
- This coffee maker is small in size and will fit on all countertops.
- It is compact and fits nicely on my cabinet.
- Great size, compact and doesn’t take up much counter space. Very easy to use and quick brewing time.
- Compact. Fits easily on top of the office mini fridge with enough space for an electric kettle beside it.
- It’s compact enough to fit in an apartment or a dorm room without taking too much space. There are three different cup sizes available to choose from.
- The height of the unit is perfect - just over 14" shut, needing about 16" to open and put a pod in.
- Allows for selection of different ounce mugs or a pot.
- Love the color and it has a smaller footprint on the counter..
- It brews fantastic coffee and is pretty. It is more compact than the K45. I am very pleased with this brewer.
- Love it, it matches my new kitchen perfectly and I love the compact size.
- Its cheap plastic - made in china so don't expect much.
- This machine is cheap and the Carafe function doesn't work even though I am using the separate carafe they recommend.
- Has three cup size settings. Has good size water holder.
- Cleaning this product is hassle free and time efficient. Each of the parts that will need to be cleaned are dishwasher safe.
- Once the coffee maker sets up for the coffee making - next cup can be made with very little wait.
- The automatic off feature is very nice for those of us who use the machine only once per day in the morning but often come back from multiple cups during that time.
- Does not have a programmable mechanism to set time to make coffee automatically at a pre-set time.
- The inner K-Cup holder is hard to reach, i.e. to clean leftover coffee.
- I really like the ability to set the reminder to change the filter in the water tank. That's a nice feature!
- I especially love the hot water dispensing feature. The Keurig makes a good cup of coffe quickly and it's delicious. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
- Electronic touch screen is responsive.
- Loud. The pump suction sound is rather loud, actually quite loud. I’ve owned several Kuerig’s and this has, by far, the loudest “swooooosh” as water is sucked up from the water tank into the machine.
- The only thing I don't like/can't figure out is how to turn the screen off. It has a little power button in the bottom left hand side of the screen, but when I push it it does not turn off. So I unplugged it at night.
- The programmable option does not work, there is no way to setup auto brew(brew before you wake up), it does not save any settings you have to pick what cup size every time. I