Product Comparison: Keurig K425 vs Keurig K475
- I originally wanted the 80oz capacity Keurig. However, the 70oz is adequate and the price was great!
- I like the extra capacity water chamber and digital display.
- Has a timer and can make larger cup sizes.
- Great way to start the day. Includes a timer but how much faster do you really need. Just pop in a k-cup and press the button.
- Very very loud and takes longer to brew then my first one.
- Good coffee maker with high capacity - however takes a long time to heat water.
- Brews fast, which is good first thing in the morning.
- It has good water capacity and makes great coffee.
- Replaced our original Keurig -- outstanding. Larger water capacity than before, select mug size up to 12 oz.
- The timer always work and the water is heated and ready for me.
- Even at 70oz, it seems the reservoir needs to be constantly filled.
- The temperature doesn't come close to being hot enough. I wish there was an adjustment you could make to actually set a temperature to the "Hot" setting.
- The size seemed to fit our needs and fit the counter space that we have available.
- Love the size and speed of this Keurig model. Has many settings and is very customizable.
- I really love this keurig. It's a great size not too big and not too small
- Perfect size for a small office. The employees are thrilled and it's nice to offer customers a variety.
- Love the color, size and product. It looks great in my kitchen that has off white cabinets.
- Seems like a nice coffee maker for the price, compact and easy to use.
- It's not heavy and eay to use.
- It is compact and easy fits on our counter.
- Machine is light weight and we can fit it in cabinet.
- The digital display and all the programmable features.
- Numerous coffee sizes, brews fast, easy to clean, strong coffee option is a benefit.
- Love the 70oz reservoir and having different size cups and strengths.
- I enjoy this particular keurig because of the large water reservoir size and because it dies not have a water filter.
- Great coffee maker! I love the auto on feature and the cup size choices.
- The power functions on the touch screen rarely works and is very frustrating. I've cleaned the displayed; unplugged the Keurig; and the machine still won't turn on. I have only used this Keurig about a dozen times.
- Ability to use reusable filters, and your own coffee.
- This one is perfect! It allows you to brew different sizes 8 oz, 10 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz and more.
- There are 4 selections for the amount of brew you want. Nice feature if you're heating a cooled cup of coffee and don't need a whole new cup.
- There is a separate control for brew strength (though I don't know if it really makes any difference - generally, the less water you use, the stronger the brew). The display is LED color and walks you through the whole process.
- Bottom cup tray does not lock into unit. Just sits there and can slide out easily and unintentionally.
- I find filling the reservoir awkward - the opening is angled and narrow, so unless you have a goose-necked vessel, you run the risk of spilling water all over the place.
- It's a bit slower than our previous one, since sometimes you have to wait for it to preheat if its been idle for a while, and its louder - there is a piston pump inside that starts pumping to fill the reservoir as soon as you hit the button.