Product Comparison: Keurig K50 vs Keurig K55
- Product worked as adverised. Like the extra capacity of water and able to brew a 2nd cup right a way.
- Works great and fast. Has the ability to make several cups.
- Works much better. Faster brewing and decent sized holding tank.
- The product makes good coffee but, EVERY time I brew a cup, it comes up a few ounces short of the capacity I selected. If I select the large cup, I need to also brew a small cup to fill my coffee cup. If I choose the medium size, I need to brew 2 medium sizes to fill my large cup.
- Great for single people, wish it had a bigger capacity.
- Works well but does not have a timer to turn on in the morning so you have to wait for it to heat up prior to using.
- No guessing how much coffee or water to brew a single cup in a big 12 cup brewer.
- The coffee tastes great and astonishingly you can choose from over 500 k-cup pod flavor varieties. There are also over 75 top coffee brands you that offer these k-cup pods.
- In less than 5 minutes, you can prepare and completely make a fresh cup of coffee, with the Keurig K55.
- Large water talk - allows more cups to be made.
- Takes a long time to warm up.
- While the Keurig K55 is heating the water and pouring the coffee it is loud. It makes a loud humming sound, which would wake someone up who is in the same room.
- Easy use light weight just the right size for my cub bard
- Perfect size for my office.
- Perfect size for my college student and the quality is exactly what I was looking for.
- This is a good size for small household ..works fine...
- This is the perfect single-serve size for me! Excellent value for the quality of product also!
- This coffee maker is small in size and will fit on all countertops.
- It is compact and fits nicely on my cabinet.
- Great size, compact and doesn’t take up much counter space. Very easy to use and quick brewing time.
- Compact. Fits easily on top of the office mini fridge with enough space for an electric kettle beside it.
- It’s compact enough to fit in an apartment or a dorm room without taking too much space. There are three different cup sizes available to choose from.
- The reservoir is removable & so is the tray for filling travel mugs.
- I'm pleased with the versatility in cup sizes and also like the water reservoir.
- 3 choices of coffee cup / mug sizes. Great item.
- Makes my coffee in a short time. I do like the cup size feature for when I try stronger coffees.
- The temperature of the water is not the hot!! I WISH YOU COUKD ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE
- Has three cup size settings. Has good size water holder.
- Cleaning this product is hassle free and time efficient. Each of the parts that will need to be cleaned are dishwasher safe.
- Once the coffee maker sets up for the coffee making - next cup can be made with very little wait.
- The automatic off feature is very nice for those of us who use the machine only once per day in the morning but often come back from multiple cups during that time.
- Does not have a programmable mechanism to set time to make coffee automatically at a pre-set time.
- The inner K-Cup holder is hard to reach, i.e. to clean leftover coffee.