Product Comparison: Keurig K55 vs Keurig K40
- No guessing how much coffee or water to brew a single cup in a big 12 cup brewer.
- The coffee tastes great and astonishingly you can choose from over 500 k-cup pod flavor varieties. There are also over 75 top coffee brands you that offer these k-cup pods.
- In less than 5 minutes, you can prepare and completely make a fresh cup of coffee, with the Keurig K55.
- Large water talk - allows more cups to be made.
- Takes a long time to warm up.
- While the Keurig K55 is heating the water and pouring the coffee it is loud. It makes a loud humming sound, which would wake someone up who is in the same room.
- This machine has 3 options for cup size. It does take about a minute to heat up the water when you turn it on first time, but that's just the initial heating--the rest of the brewing time is quick.
- The water heats up quickly and is quite hot (as it should be).
- This is an exceptional unit for the price. It allows us to do 3 or 4 large cups before refilling and has a hot cup ready within 45 seconds.
- It makes the coffee very quickly and quietly. I use the machine almost everyday, experimenting with many different flavors of coffees the find the ones I love the most :)
- This model is easy to use and makes a fresh cup of quality coffee very quickly.
- This coffee maker is small in size and will fit on all countertops.
- It is compact and fits nicely on my cabinet.
- Great size, compact and doesn’t take up much counter space. Very easy to use and quick brewing time.
- Compact. Fits easily on top of the office mini fridge with enough space for an electric kettle beside it.
- It’s compact enough to fit in an apartment or a dorm room without taking too much space. There are three different cup sizes available to choose from.
- We've owned this wonderful little machine for 6 years and we'd never go back to a regular coffee pot.
- Its small size helps keep counter space in our little kitchen clear.
- was the perfect solution for our small candle shop where we wanted to make coffee eacoco available to our customers, but didn't want to keep a pot on to get stale all day long.
- I love the smaller size which is great for my small counter. I live alone so being able to brew one cup at a time is less wasteful than brewing a whole pot.
- Sleek, eclectic, functional - all terms used to describe this gourmet home brewing system. Compact in any kitchen, the ease of its use matches its attractiveness
- Has three cup size settings. Has good size water holder.
- Cleaning this product is hassle free and time efficient. Each of the parts that will need to be cleaned are dishwasher safe.
- Once the coffee maker sets up for the coffee making - next cup can be made with very little wait.
- The automatic off feature is very nice for those of us who use the machine only once per day in the morning but often come back from multiple cups during that time.
- Does not have a programmable mechanism to set time to make coffee automatically at a pre-set time.
- The inner K-Cup holder is hard to reach, i.e. to clean leftover coffee.
- Love that it makes single cups and we're no longer wasting pots of coffee.
- I like how the keurig has so many different types of coffee and teas and such for it
- My husband and I love our Keurig. We use it every day! He likes coffee and I like tea so it is perfect we can each make our own single cup without the hassle of making full pots of each.
- It is so easy to use, it cleans easy. It makes the perfect cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate every time! It was well worth the money.
- He drinks coffee several times a day, and it is fast to make a single cup. You can choose small, medium and large cup