Product Comparison: Kenwood KM020 vs Bosch MUM6N10UC
- This kitchen mixer is a powerful device that should make food preparation a less troubling chore.
- With powerful 1500W motor, new age features, handy attachments, this food mixer from Kenwood can play a helping hand into your kitchen tasks and can also provide a stunning look to your...
- This is by far the best mixer I have ever used. It is strong, which is what is needed for making bread.
- With all the attachments that came with it I can now chop foods up for making stir-fries and puree foods for smoothies.
- Adequate speed options
- I used it to make a normal sized batch of chocolate chip cookies and on the low speed it mixed everything up perfectly.
- It's a "power tool," as if it would be more at home in the garage with the compound mitre saw and the drill press
- 800 W - Largest Wattage of non-commercial grade mixers that I researched
- Noisy but comparing to the job it does I can live with it.
- I was a little skeptical about the beaters being attached in such a way but it works great.
- This machine is quite simply fantastic. I was worried, when I ordered it, that it might be too big. Not at all - it is the perfect size.
- This machine is very well designed and copes with everything asked of it including 3 pounds plus of bread dough.
- This machine is AWESOME!!! It's worth more than its weight (it isn't much bigger than a kitchen aid and has quite a few other attachments) as it doesn't weigh much and has suction cups to hold it down.
- It is light, but it stays put during use
- I love how powerful and sturdy it is.
- Easy settings. Easy attaching the hooks and removing them.
- Control is very very simple/strightforward.
- The pulse setting allows me to control the mixing for careful incorporation of the ingredients.
- Nice controls. Excellent mixer.
- I was very upset that there was no timer on this mixer.
- The splash ring lid with removable center makes it very easy to add ingredients without needing another accessory
- You can continue adding ingredients all the while it whisks, beats, paddles, and kneads away
- I love how simple the operation and cleaning process is
- Power Control - Fewer power settings than other residential mixers.
- This is an immense machine, it's made from top grade materials and it has many attachments in the box. It's really easy to set up and it looks fantastic in the kitchen.
- It handles bread making very well, and the deep bowl and lid guard mean that ingredients don't fly out.
- The only minor fault is that when making bread the ingredients need mixing with the K beater at first otherwise the flour just piles up on the side of the bowl.
- Only problem lid on food processor does not seal very well. But who cares when the rest is so good..
- The Bowl Scraper included in the bundle works great with either the included cookie paddles or the whisk attachment
- Wow just wow. Double whisking, double cookie paddles, double cake paddles, double scrapers, a dough hook and not only does it mix in half the time BUT it also seals all the ingredients in so that flour goes no where, powdered sugar goes nowhere
- 6.5 Qt - Larger bowl capacity than closest/most popular rival residential grade mixer(s)
- Washer safe - Just about everything is dishwasher safe; we don't own a dishwasher, but we will one day...one day.
- Suction feet - 4 suction feet keep it firmly planted, limiting vibrations and keeping it from wandering on the counter
- Loud - Louder than basic to mid-level residential mixers, possibly louder than KitchenAid Pro.
- Accessories* - It has a variety of accessories but requires work around (extra purchases) for pasta press.