Product Comparison: KitchenAid K45SS vs KitchenAid KSM150PSER
- There are ten speed levels to choose from, (I barely find I need to go above the seventh or eighth speed setting)
- It has a VERY powerful motor and has handled everything I have thrown at it with ease.
- Strong mixing power and relatively quiet.
- Yes, It's a KitchenAid mixer but beware - this is the baby of the family. It's considerably smaller, less powerful and has a much smaller bowl than expected and the bowl is flimsy compared to the full sized model
- Too heavy and don't like the single beater, or the tall, narrow bowl
- By having the kitchen aid on the counter you save time hunting for the old mixer and since it has better hp it gets the job done faster.
- KitchenAid is a great product but i feel this mixer had a hiccup, the speed lever is so hard to move from speed to speed or gets stuck, hopefully it changes as i use it more often.
- Has plenty of Power and we are planning to buy a lot of attachments for it.
- Plus it has the power to mix large quantities of anything thoroughly.
- Has less power than older model but seems adequate for our use.
- This smaller size is enough to make a five dozen batch of cookies or two large loafs of bread.
- So happy to have a hard-working mixer in the right size for a small kitchen. Noe we can't imagine being without it.
- Just got it and already used it! It's no secret that this is a great product. It is now my favorite kitchen appliance. It makes me feel like I'm in a professional kitchen although I'm in a regular apartment sized kitchen :-)
- New to baking but i see why this mixer is all the rage! I mostly bought it to make Pizza dough easily but have made cookies and other things from scratch with this bad boy and im loving it! It's only for personal use so the size is perfect!
- Made of quality materials this is a kitchen aid for years of use.
- Bought the bigger size but returned for this version and it's perfect for my needs
- It does excellent job, i tried some other mixer, but this kitchenaid and this size was the best.
- Easy to use and clean. Very durable and well built.
- I love my mixer, its very stylish and durable. It helps me do other things while it mixes for me.
- It’s ok for small loads but I end up upgrading to a bigger size.
- With 10 speed settings and a "Mix" (low speed) function as well, there is precious little this baby can't handle.
- It's well built, heavy, has enough speeds, powerful, has plenty of attachments available and it looks good too
- The least thing that dislike it is the speed control is located on the other side from my position so I don't see easily my speed selection. It is like backwards to me
- The control for the speed is very hard to adjust.
- On top of that, its highest speed is pretty slow; fast enough for a lot of things, but not even close to the speed of hand mixers.
- Simple to use controls and can handle just about anything I throw at it.
- Versatle product for many pourposes in the kitchen
- I am very happy with my mixer. I love the power, its multi function to do different jobs. It certainly a nice piece of appliance that every household should have one in their kitchen.
- Hobby of baking cakes and making cake balls has turned into small home based business and this mixer is great for handling my weekly volume. Price was very good for all the functions it can do.
- Great camera, but still learning all the controls to take a proper picture
- It has great attachments. It comes with the paddle plus a wire whisk. I am not a very good cook but this mixer makes whatever I make easy and great.
- The whisk and dough hook work well with their tasks.
- The shape of the attachments and the shape of the bowl, for instance, are well matched to each other so the thing will beat even a single egg or a small amount of whipping cream just fine, and doughs don't stick to the bowl when using the paddle attachment.
- I really like this mixer! I make my own bread, so it gets a lot of use with the dough hook & it works wonderfully.
- The whisk attachment oxidizes a lot when you put it in a dishwasher, especially if you use a copious amount of strong detergent
- It also does not have a handle on the bowl, and that's taken a little bit of getting used to, but other than that, this is a fine, fine machine.
- This model has a glass bowl, which is great to be able to see the dough/batter/etc. as it's being mixed.
- Easy to use. Bowl is a little deep. Sometimes have to scrape the bottom of the bowl. More shallow bowl may be better.
- Wife loves to cook, always using a hand beater, was very frustrating at times ,this machine has eased the chore dramatically , she love ❤️ it
- 59 point beater does the job quickly, getting out any lumps but not over-beating sensitive batters.
- So much nicer than a handmixer! Had to have one after watching so many cooks use it on the Food Network. The beater, bowl, and machine all lock in place. You won't use high often.