Product Comparison: Kenwood KM262 vs KitchenAid KSM95TB
About the Product
Do pretty much anything, from fluffy sponge mixes and rich ragouts, to creamy carbonara sauces – ready to pour over the fresh pappardelle pasta you made with it earlier.
The tilt-head feature and generous 4-1/2-quart capacity make the KitchenAid Stand Mixer the ultimate in user-friendly design. Features 10 speeds and KitchenAid's unique planetary mixing action, driven by a powerful 300-watt motor. Rugged all-metal construction ensures long life and quiet operation, and rubber feet anchor it securely while in use.
Number of Beaters Included
Number of Speed Settings
What customers say about "Key Specs"
- It came with three attachments, a dough hook, a whisk, and a flat beater. We've used it for making a lot of desserts, and different doughs. It's very solidly built and I haven't had any issues with it so far.
- We love the color and the power this mixer brings. Cleans up easy.
- LOVE this mixer !!!! Mine is 300 watts . very powerful , can't go wrong . It is sturdy and built to last
- t's powerful enough for the home cook, quiet, and so much easier to use than a hand mixer
- Worked well for icing and cookie dough, but not powerful enough (or a large enough bowl) for making bread.
- Motor is not sturdy enough for high speed.
Size & Weight
What customers say about "Size & Weight"
- Its weight is one of the many advantages of the machine, when mixing heavier items such as bread and cookie doughs
- The perfect size for small family and baking for two.
- It is a good size,solid, and does what she wants it to do.
- It weights a ton.
Dial / Buttons
What customers say about "Control"
- The variety of speeds is very useful as is the ability to raise the head with simple flip of a lever
- While adding ingredients during mixing, it throws flour and liquids all over the kitchen...and that's at low speeds!!
- The setting levels are hard to change
Spatula, Beating Whisk, Dough Hook
Beating Whisk, Dough Hook
Variable Speeds, Cord Storage
67 point planetary mixing action, shock-resistant, nonslip base, dishwasher-safe parts, power hub is designed to use the motor's power to operate over 15 optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more,
What customers say about "Details"
- The 4.5-quart polished stainless steel bowl with ergonomic handle is big enough to handle large batches of heavy mixtures
- Durable and does it's job. I love how there are a ton of attachments that you can convert your mixer into. I have a use for this every week with pretty much every recipe I have.
- All the attachments work perfectly.
- It has great power and lots of attachments available.
- Only downside is you have to hand wash the bowl and beater s.
- Works great, but like many other complaints about the item - it was loud and noisy right out of the box
Warranty / Certifications
Oster 2601 Euro Style Stand Mixer, Not For USAvs
KitchenAid KSM6521XSZ Slate Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl
Smeg SMF01BLUS 50's Retro Style Aesthetic Stand Mixervs
KitchenAid KSM75SL Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixervs
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Stand Mixer
KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Stand Mixer, Not For USAvs
KitchenAid KV25GOXER Professional Stand Mixer
Kenmore 216901-W 5-Quart Stand Mixervs
KitchenAid KSM100PSER UltraPower Plus Stand Mixer
Hamilton Beach 63221 All-Metal Stand Mixervs
KitchenAid KP26M1XER Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
KitchenAid KG25H0B professional Stand Deluxe Electric Mixer Setvs
Cuisinart SM-55 12-Speed Stand Mixervs
Breville BEM600XL Handy Stand Mixervs
KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Stand Mixer, Not For USA
Kenwood KM020 Titanium Major Stand Mixervs
Bosch MUM51U10UC Styline Stand Mixer with Continuous Shreddervs
KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer
BODUM 11381-01US Bistro Electric Stand Mixervs
KitchenAid 5KSM150PSAC 5 Qt Artisan Stand Mixer, Not For USA
Bosch MUM4405 Compact Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield