Product Comparison: Kenwood KM262 vs KitchenAid KSM95TB
- This kitchen mixer is a powerful device that should make food preparation a less troubling chore.
- It's a "power tool," as if it would be more at home in the garage with the compound mitre saw and the drill press
- This is by far the best mixer I have ever used. It is strong, which is what is needed for making bread.
- With all the attachments that came with it I can now chop foods up for making stir-fries and puree foods for smoothies.
- Noisy but comparing to the job it does I can live with it.
- It came with three attachments, a dough hook, a whisk, and a flat beater. We've used it for making a lot of desserts, and different doughs. It's very solidly built and I haven't had any issues with it so far.
- We love the color and the power this mixer brings. Cleans up easy.
- LOVE this mixer !!!! Mine is 300 watts . very powerful , can't go wrong . It is sturdy and built to last
- t's powerful enough for the home cook, quiet, and so much easier to use than a hand mixer
- Worked well for icing and cookie dough, but not powerful enough (or a large enough bowl) for making bread.
- Motor is not sturdy enough for high speed.
- This machine is quite simply fantastic. I was worried, when I ordered it, that it might be too big. Not at all - it is the perfect size.
- It is light, but it stays put during use.
- I love the fact that this mixer is heavy enough not to move when mixing a lot of ingredients.
- The large sized bowl makes it very easy to blend ingredients together without making a mess when it starts to mix.
- It is durable, actually very heavy in weight and is a big machine.
- Its weight is one of the many advantages of the machine, when mixing heavier items such as bread and cookie doughs
- The perfect size for small family and baking for two.
- It is a good size,solid, and does what she wants it to do.
- It weights a ton.
- Very simple operation and intuitive. I like everything about this mixer.
- Very easy setup in a couple of seconds.
- I like everything about this mixer. Control, power, design, everything works amazingly.
- The problem is that the whisk & mixing blades don't go near the bottom of the bowl.
- The controls just stopped working after a couple of days of use.
- The variety of speeds is very useful as is the ability to raise the head with simple flip of a lever
- While adding ingredients during mixing, it throws flour and liquids all over the kitchen...and that's at low speeds!!
- The setting levels are hard to change
- The dough hook, paddle, and other tools are adjustable when it comes to clearance between them and the very nice SS mixing bowl.
- Splash Guard worked awesome and easy to get on and off. Bowl easy to get on and off.
- The beater attachment is very rigid. This is good when beating things, but it also means it's brittle.
- This mixer has a basic design fault as even using the height adjustment to its full extent it is not possible to get the whisk close enough to the bottom of the bowl.
- The beater shafts had become bent and had bent the receiver chuck on the mixer head.
- The 4.5-quart polished stainless steel bowl with ergonomic handle is big enough to handle large batches of heavy mixtures
- Durable and does it's job. I love how there are a ton of attachments that you can convert your mixer into. I have a use for this every week with pretty much every recipe I have.
- All the attachments work perfectly.
- It has great power and lots of attachments available.
- Only downside is you have to hand wash the bowl and beater s.
- Works great, but like many other complaints about the item - it was loud and noisy right out of the box