Product Comparison: Kenmore 216901-W vs KitchenAid KSM100PSER
- I received the mixer at the time shipper set as expected delivery and was in OK condition...box little torn but everything seemed to be in tact inside...mixer much louder than I expected it to be however does seem to do it's duty with efficiency so far
- Is made very well. Good powerful motor.
- It is a motor running, and yes it is noticeably audible, but it's no helicopter noise either!
- I know many say it's too loud but thats because it has a more powerful and reliable motor then the Kitchen Aid. Love it it's solid uses all the Kitchenaid accessories.
- FYI the motor is really noisy on this model.
- Other than the electrical issues, it did run fine and as expected for a stand mixer.
- It helps me make everything my mom thought me how to make but even faster ! I also bought the pasta and sausage attachments , who would have thought it would be so quick and easy to make home pasta & sausage, and everything else too .
- I have small bakery business and performance of Kitchen Aid is awesome! I love my mixer. It is great and so easy to use.
- It is wonderful, so fast, so strong, and a complete help for all my baking needs. I am thrilled with this wonderful machine!
- This mixer is a real workhorse. It's solid and dependable, looks great in my kitchen and has never given me an ounce of trouble in the five years I've owned it. I use it several times a week for all sorts of things and couldn't live without one.
- The power levels of this appliance delivered at every touch and my holiday baking was a pleasure to execute and above all the end results were delectable and professional!
- It really is well made and for this price you cant go wrong at all!
- Love this mixer. It's very heavy duty and has mixed everything perfectly.
- The build quality is excellent, and it comes with two bowls and several attachments.
- I have always wanted a stand mixer and finally took the plunge and took this Kenmore home. first off, love that I could get it in red to match the trimming in my kitchen.
- The red color goes great with my kitchen decor. Wish I would have broken down before and purchased it. Well worth the money!
- I not only like the eye-popping "candy apple red" color, but this mixer works very, very well.
- Variety of colours are amazing. Very easy to use. All the features are great and unit is very durable.
- Got mixer for my wife for Christmas, she loves it, very sturdy and very well built. The accessories were a bonus, Would recommend this mixer.
- It arrived in time! It is a nice mixer and perfect for small kitchens, because it is smaller than the usual KitchenAid mixers.
- I got this mixer for a present! It is so easy to use and I love it! Also love the bright red cheery color of the mixer!
- I am surprised at the great features it has,very durable and everything I make in it is mmixed perfectly
- Perfect wedding present and any other occasion. Easy to operate and clean. Looks great
- You will be surprised how easy it is to use. You will be baking more than ever, just to use this new mixer. I love it!
- The only negative is that you need to lift the mixer to add ingredients
- It had a problem with the speed knob and it would not properly control the speed and made some interesting sounds when rotating the knob.
- The head jiggles up and down when kneading basic white 4 cup dough on "2". Was told not normal and to return. The second one does the same thing.
- I use my mixer for all my baking needs no matter how big or how small the recipe. Everything is easy to clean and easy to use .
- It did not come with a manual or instructions, so I registered it and went online - the online manual has 3 pages in English and the rest is French and I cannot read French. I cannot use the product.
- Great product at a great price on Black Friday, so glad I looked at Sears. So glad other brand attachments can be used on this Mixer.
- The head on this mixer is easier to handle and the bowls are easier to remove.
- It's definitely incredibly sturdy, & powerful enough to do big & small bakes. Also, the extra 3qt bowl is a huge plus.
- The only negative is that the paddle has one tiny chip on it, but those can be easily replaced.
- Mine has burned out after 5 years of light use. The replacement parts are impossible to find.
- I love my mixer it has been something that i have always wanted I can't wait to start collecting all the attachments
- We purchased the blade with the rubber scraper to have a bit more versatility in mixing things that stick to the side of the glass bowl. The kids are loving the muffins and cupcakes with icing.