Product Comparison: Bosch MUM51U10UC vs KitchenAid K45SS
- The power is amazing, and there was no discernible difference when mixing anything I have made, from whipped cream to the pizza dough.
- I've made mashed potatoes, pizza dough, and whipped cream thus far, and all came out excellent in minutes. I realize that wattage can be misleading, but for what it's worth, the 450W on this small machine is very impressive.
- It has four speed settings and comes with a continuous shredder attachment with 3 blades.
- It includes all the accessories shown on the picture, including stirring whisk, beating whisk, dough hook, and continuous-feed shredder (slicing disk, shredding disc, grating disc)
- Too much of a shimmy in it. The hook is too small and not good quality.
- There are ten speed levels to choose from, (I barely find I need to go above the seventh or eighth speed setting)
- It has a VERY powerful motor and has handled everything I have thrown at it with ease.
- Strong mixing power and relatively quiet.
- Yes, It's a KitchenAid mixer but beware - this is the baby of the family. It's considerably smaller, less powerful and has a much smaller bowl than expected and the bowl is flimsy compared to the full sized model
- Too heavy and don't like the single beater, or the tall, narrow bowl
- The mixer's size is the same as the Compact, ideal if one doesn't need to make huge batches.
- This is a great size that fits into my kitchen.
- It's lightweight without any movement on the counter when mixing.
- The size of the mixer was such that I couldn't fit it into the spot where my previous mixer was stored.
- The one disadvantage is that it the machine is bulky and heavy.
- This smaller size is enough to make a five dozen batch of cookies or two large loafs of bread.
- So happy to have a hard-working mixer in the right size for a small kitchen. Noe we can't imagine being without it.
- Just got it and already used it! It's no secret that this is a great product. It is now my favorite kitchen appliance. It makes me feel like I'm in a professional kitchen although I'm in a regular apartment sized kitchen :-)
- New to baking but i see why this mixer is all the rage! I mostly bought it to make Pizza dough easily but have made cookies and other things from scratch with this bad boy and im loving it! It's only for personal use so the size is perfect!
- Made of quality materials this is a kitchen aid for years of use.
- The design with swivel head makes it easy to add ingredients while mixing.
- The rubber suction feet helps keep the the unit steady during heaving mixing.
- With 10 speed settings and a "Mix" (low speed) function as well, there is precious little this baby can't handle.
- It's well built, heavy, has enough speeds, powerful, has plenty of attachments available and it looks good too
- The least thing that dislike it is the speed control is located on the other side from my position so I don't see easily my speed selection. It is like backwards to me
- The control for the speed is very hard to adjust.
- On top of that, its highest speed is pretty slow; fast enough for a lot of things, but not even close to the speed of hand mixers.
- The stainless bowl secures onto the mixer's base with a counter-clockwise turn, you can hide the power cord in the base by feeding it back into the slot it comes out of
- The included accessory storage bag tucks neatly into the bowl and beneath the lid when you're not using the mixer
- The mixer attachments also return to a fixed position whenever you stop the power, so you don't have to fiddle with the settings to remove them; the mixer head will thus pop up right (and not get caught on the bowl) every time you need it to.
- It has four speed settings and comes with a continuous shredder attachment with 3 blades. The optional attachments are blender and citrus juicer.
- Wish they had more color choices other than white.
- I little disappointed with this mixer as if the bowl is not locked in place perfectly , it will not start . The whisk attachment is hard to deal with too.
- It has great attachments. It comes with the paddle plus a wire whisk. I am not a very good cook but this mixer makes whatever I make easy and great.
- The whisk and dough hook work well with their tasks.
- The shape of the attachments and the shape of the bowl, for instance, are well matched to each other so the thing will beat even a single egg or a small amount of whipping cream just fine, and doughs don't stick to the bowl when using the paddle attachment.
- I really like this mixer! I make my own bread, so it gets a lot of use with the dough hook & it works wonderfully.
- The whisk attachment oxidizes a lot when you put it in a dishwasher, especially if you use a copious amount of strong detergent
- It also does not have a handle on the bowl, and that's taken a little bit of getting used to, but other than that, this is a fine, fine machine.