Product Comparison: Aune B1 vs CAYIN C5
- The best sounding portable i have heard to date. The clarity was stunning!
- This is a wonderful portable amp. I can not fault it sound wise. You can't and won't be disappointed with it's sound.
- Excellent vocals. Very natural and clean sound. Best in its price range.
- Excellent bass with wonderful extension, control and punch.
- Gets quite hot if you want to use it in your pockets. Does not give a really sound impressions.
- Exceptional sound and power! I recommend it.
- This portable amp sounds as good as the Fiio E12. Excellent product with one notch above others.
- Fantastic amplifier, it can amplify my hd650, and I can get crystal sound.
- Most of all, its sound is wonderful. Soundstage increases a bit over iPhone - only driving of Grado headphones.
- Tons and tons of power. It would get a perfect score but durability is an issue.
- Fit and finish of this unit was terrible. Typical of Aune. Totally disappointed in this line.
- Very nice looking device, best portable amp I have ever had.
- The unit looks very good. It's pretty tiny and light. Phenomenal design.
- The aluminium housing is very well machined, smooth to the touch without any sharp corner, lightweight and small.
- Transparent - deathly silent, built for being thrown around. It's really solid but don't feels heavy.
- This have bass boost and high and low gain switching and good size.
- This portable amp is a BEAST! Perfect size for pocket.
- This amp is really powerful on high gain mode, and even more so with bass boost on and plus perfect size.
- I can get crystal sound with good size and weight.
- Most of all, its sound is wonderful but this size not for me, big for my pocket.
- Very capable little amp! Long term use with charged battery.
- A zero or negative gain setting being helpful for those with really sensitive custom IEM.
- Class A amp with a 10 hr. battery. Enhances smartphone audio experience. Totally in love with it it.
- It has no bass boost, the battery lasts no more than 4 hours at AAC320kbps, takes long time to charge, is under powered it won't run, the Fostex MK3.
- It doesn't hold the charge very long even if you are not using it the batteries are still draining at a pretty good rate.
- Will sound as good as your dac/headphone is. Beautiful aluminum construction.
- Simply connect the supplied double sided micro cable to one end to the amp and the other end to the phone and it's work.
- This is a truly fabulous headphone amp. It puts a volume control on the end, where it matters.
- Bass also increases, and the switch for more bass on the amp provides only a gentle boost.
- It was just OK while it lasted but now the amp has stopped charging.