Product Comparison: Fiio Q5 vs Fiio Q5S
- The power and sound quality from the Q5 are so impressive.
- I want to recommend the Fiio Q5, and I do. The sound is excellent.
- The difference is audible. Suddenly you're hearing sounds you never heard before in your favorite songs.
- Looks great, sounds great, works great. Clean, clear, and detailed sound.
- When I first connected the Q5's to my iPhone X, I was disappointed. music sounded muffled, cramped.
- Excellent build quality and sound amplification. Recommend.
- Sounds great especially with neutral to slightly warm IEMs and the THX AAA Amp module single ended or balanced.
- Great sound quality, love the interchangeable amplifiers.
- Works great. No issues. Sounds best with the AM3D module. Clean sound.
- And most importantly something is wrong with the quality of sound. The sound is not as good as with original Q5.
- The profile with my phone stacked on the Q5 is very thin, so it does fit in my Jean pocket.
- With this little Q5 plenty of power, fast and clean bass.
- I can honestly say the Q5 improved everything. Very good size and sound.
- The unit is heavy, small, solid, and easy to use.
- This amp is amazing but not pocket size.
- This DAC/AMP is amazing! Perfect size!
- It's also solid as a rock. Small size. Good design.
- Overall I am happy with it. Small size, perfect for my pocket.
- It is very well made and designed with every plugin you need. Ideal weight and size for your adventure.
- Sure, it's not the most powerful portable, or the smallest, or the lightest.
- The Bluetooth feature is great also. I recommend it.
- High Res Audio Quality, a little bit pricey but It has a huge range of features.
- Excellent sound & perfect features for my listening. Nice package. Bluetooth works great.
- The Q5 is a very feature rich DAC/Amp that ticks a lot of boxes. Volume control is a case study in overengineering, but it works really well.
- Additionally, the Q5 launched with an iOS app, but not one for Android. My personal phone is Android, but I use iOS for work.
- I use it with my Smart TV, with my laptop, tablet, and smart phone, I also use it in my car.
- The bass boost is advantage of this amp which provide great punch and extension to the low-end.
- The Q5s sounds different from Q5. It's a clearer, more detailed sound. I also like that the bass level is a little higher with the OFF setting.
- Bluetooth connectivity is better with new version. But many old Hi quality ports are gone.
- The battery life shortened. Finally, the BT started behaving erratically - sound started dropping more and more frequently.