Product Comparison: Sony PHA-1 vs Sony PHA-2
- I think it is a great offering. Music sounds better.
- What a beautiful sounding AMP/DAC , much better detail and stereo separation than my more expensive portable amplifier.
- Good sounding DAC and highly recommended.
- Amazing sound quality and even better build quality. It was either this or a new high end soundcard.
- This is a GREAT "portable" dac/amp. There are better sounding dac/amp.
- I have the Fiio E17 and E18 and the PHA-2 blows them out of the water in terms of pure quality - built and sound wise.
- This amp/dac makes my iPod classic sound much better.
- Excellent condition and ship time. Well done!! Best part, it plays DSD! Sounds amazing.
- The PHA-2 is the best built, best sounding DAC/Phone Amp I've used.
- The only bad thing, is not able to charge battery during the use of Sony PHA-2.
- Perfect sound and size. I made the correct choice. I am loving it.
- Portable, good size, nice sound. Great Sony build.
- The sound is outstanding! Good weight and size!
- Good. Work perfect. Small size of this unit help me a lot.
- Bumper had broken and not option(rubber tie), not for pocket size.
- This little amp sounds stellar with my AKG K3003 and Shure SE846 & 1840.
- Fantastic little gadget. I've used Windows 8.1 with the downloaded driver and J River to play DSD native files.
- It works as advertised. Great little amp. Highly recommend.
- I love this little amp and I haven't even listened to DSD or DXD files yet. Just a DAC and the Amp make a huge difference with iPhone 5.
- This unit does a great job powering higher end headphones. Perfect size and weight.
- The on/off volume knob is very sturdy and feels solid like it'll last.
- The PHA1 has a better solution for connecting an iPhone, iPod or iPad. I like it!
- However it turns out to be fine. Quite compatible with IPC.
- Tonally wise, just right, sweet highs, MIDS and low, tight and control bass.
- Average battery time for this product should be around 5 hours, however, the best time i got after fully charged is no more than 2 hours.
- PHA-2 has a good warmth compared to Mojo, slightly v shaped and highs does not resolve as well as Mojo, Fiio or Onkyo.
- Listening to it right now streaming DSD files, it's awesome.
- Love the rubber bands that come with it hooks from the PHA-2 over my I Phone right back to the amp it's got ridges that hold the bands.
- Work like a charm with apple ipod touch 5 and the standard cable for charging.
- The battery level indicator seems to be a bit off, as one moment after listening for a few hours it will still indicate that I have full charge and then in the next hour it will be flat.