Product Comparison: Shanling UP4 vs Fiio BTR5
- DAC produces accurate bass, emotional mids, neutral and uncolored sound signature.
- The Shanling UP4 is a great DAC/AMP for audiophiles.
- Dual audio DAC chipset and supports almost all types of Bluetooth codecs.
- Amazing DAC/AMp from desktop and having the bt handy when i need it.
- The DAC have some harshness in highs. Disappointing after all good reviews.
- Amazing sound with new BTR5 compare to BTR1. I like it.
- Only using it for a couple days and it sounds good. I recommend.
- Sound quality is much cleaner, bass tighter and louder, and it increased the volume by about 20% so at a lower volume level.
- For this price you aren't going to find anything that beats the sound quality, portability, and ease of use that this has.
- My only complaint was the highs could sometimes come across as overexentuated and a bit grainy.
- Very compact little device. It's almost not feel any weight.
- Classy design of the device. Impressing lightness, I have no words.
- The power from this small, light device cannot be underestimated.
- Shanling reserved the thin and sleek design to fit in your pocket.
- UP4 obviously follows the brand design and I respect Shanling for that. Device is really light and tiny.
- The balance of size, features, and performance in this thing is about as ideal as I could imagine it ever being.
- Absolutely perfect. Especially considering price and little size.
- I am simply amazed how well Fiio has been able to harness the technology, and get such power out of such a small device.
- How does this small glass domino push such clean, lush signal.
- I am just amazed at the quality for such a price. Lots of power in such a small device as well.
- Supports various Bluetooth codecs, so you can connect literally everything via BT.
- The device has impressive powerful output. Also brings a lot of features.
- Perfect choice for those who are looking to improve the sound quality and balanced output for their smartphone at a reasonable price.
- Simple connections via Bluetooth or Type-C. Both are just "Plug and Play" but no even plug at bluetooth side.
- Complicated setup for different functions, come with bad set-up guide.
- Battery life - allows you forget about charging during a day. Thank you, Fiio!
- Yeah! No more issues with reconnecting after you got out of range!
- Solid premium feel with glass and aluminum materials. Perfect design and material!
- Bluetooth LDAC is fantastic. The display on the BTR5 reads 352.8k and the sound just is next level.
- Connected to HP Spectre and Apple pro with no issues, however pixel 3 cannot connect.