Product Comparison: Denon DA-10 vs Audinst HUD-mx1
- This is a great device. I have a Yamaha Pro 400 headphones and man does it sound alive now with this device.
- It sounds great as you should expect from Denon. As good as or better than other DAC's in its price range.
- The DA-10 sounded slightly cleaner than with just the Amplifier.
- Therefore, the DA-10 is a great solution for a portable music player with a poor DAC.
- The sound cuts out at normal (or lower) sound levels for both my Denon AH-D5000 and D7200.
- Excellent converter and headphone amp. Gave me a new level audio experience.
- Plenty good for most use cases and can't really expect any better for a bus powered device.
- Excellent DAC. Paired with a pretty good headphone set it produces amazing sound.
- This product can last in your system throughout several upgrades and I think that makes it very useful.
- Sometimes it picks up ugly digital noise from my cell phone, so I just have to remember to not put my phone right next to it.
- This DA-10 is a small brushed aluminum portable amplifier. I like it!
- It’s nicely packaged in a large protected box, so the size surprised me. Inside, the box is molded for each item.
- I was very impressed. This is a great little device.
- This is one nice little unit that really adds to the listening experience.
- If you are an audiophile or just want to enjoy your music more, take it to the next level and add this little guy. Pricey but highly recommended.
- These little beautie make the quality of your computer pretty much irrelevant.
- The mx1 is a small unit measuring roughly 4 inches by 4inches by 1 inch. It feels like all aluminum construction except for the rubber volume knob.
- Well designed unit that fits lot of parts in small and nice box.
- The unit felt pretty well constructed, with a decent heft.
- Nice build quality for a little piece of equipment. Device produces nice sound with good high and low range.
- The unit is charged by connecting its USB/PC port to a USB transformer or a USB port of a PC. I like this feature.
- The "Driver" can be easily downloaded from Denon USA website, it also gives a pull-down screen for resolution and sampling frequency selections.
- This DAC/Amp performs well with all plus it handles Hi Res audio including DSD.
- I tested this with both an Android and iPod. Both worked great and really bring out the sound both treble and bass.
- It doesn't work with all USB cables so one must be careful.
- TCXO clock to keep jitter in check. It really is an impressive parts list for somewhat of a low budget device.
- Cool thing is the fact that it will pass through Dolby Digital and DTS signals from the optical output.
- I can easily switch between HP and desktop speaker out with the RCA line out on the back panel
- The output level is not super high for high impedance headphones, such as my Sennheiser HD580s.
- Would not recommend this unit to anyone who switches between headphones and the RCA outs.