Product Comparison: Nad D1050 vs Nad D3020
- The d1050 sounds big, full, and spacious. I recommend it.
- The dynamics are large, and the sound weaves a fine line between sounding full and big.
- It's about as lifelike a sound as I've found for the money. Good DAC.
- It has a large sound that gives up some precision for long term listening pleasure.
- My iPhone sounds better than this thing. The audio quality is very good.
- if you really care about sound, you will love the NAD D3020.
- The soundstage is big enough, the instrument separation is very good, and it has a full sound.
- This is solid evidence of what a well built power supply does for sound.
- Sound quality is good, with no noise or any of the jitter.
- I wouldn't expect much more than driving a pair of efficient bookshelves with it but the sound quality is good.
- If you are looking for a great DAC at a real world price take a close look at this little DAC.
- It is a solid and small product. I like it. Recommend.
- But it's clearly better than what I had on my computer, so I'm happy. Perfect size for my desk.
- The NAD witch is good for general small to medium, and also most large speakers.
- Also consider this DAC is a desktop device, this is good for quality, but not portable.
- Small amp with good power supply will outperform an amplifier with more watts power.
- So, if you need good sound for a small living room stereo, this NAD D 3020 (normal or V2) is a real good option!!!
- The small size and bluetooth capability were what attracted me to it. Recommend.
- Musically entertaining, clean sound, good build, small footprint, energy efficient and easy to setup.
- Perfect for small to medium sized rooms but i expected smaller size of this unit.
- Optical output is the best option for HIFI stereo.
- I can clearly hear a difference form AAC or MP3 audio files and HiRES audio files.
- Once you make the usb connection, you can reset your computer to 192k (which is a really great improvement).
- For some reason, NAD decided to use a mini jack on the headphone out instead of the 1/4" plug most high end headphones use.
- The Volume Control requires a lot of turns to adjust volume, and there is no volume indicator on the unit.
- Normally associated with a USB connection. The amplifier's on-board DAC handles 24bit 192KHz Hi-Resolution FLAC files with no problem.
- Plus for USB connection. The amplifier's on-board DAC handles 24bit 192KHz Hi-Resolution FLAC files with no problem.
- The Bluetooth is a nice feature for pairing a cell phone or laptops audio out to good speakers for a better music listening experience. I like it.
- Bass boost feature is very nicely integrated when required. I recommend it.
- Anyone with a bluetooth device can connect to it. Not only that, but it will change modes if it detects that someone connected to bluetooth!