Product Comparison: Omega NC800HDR vs Omega J8006
- Works amazingly. Powers through everything we have thrown at it, from frozen fruit to whole key limes and everything inbetween.
- Couldn't be Happier .. this Omega Juicer is powerful and the pulp is really dry.
- Great power, easy to clean and quiet.
- Strong motor! The only time it has jammed was when I was juicing carrot greens, which was probably my own fault for stuffing too much in.
- First time juicer using this as my first extractor. It works well as a juice extractor, but may have some issues as an grinder/extruder based on my experience using it to make pasta and grind up frozen fruit for sorbet.
- Is NOT good on soft fruits(pineapple, mango, strawberries).
- Slower juicing than centrifugal juicer.
- The slow turning speed doesn't heat any of the produce.
- The juice comes out nice and cool due to the slower auger speed of 80rpm.
- Since this is a slow speed masticating juicer the juice you make will last up to two days (48 hours)in the refrigerator.
- Masticating juicers rotate at a much lower speed, and thus are quieter.
- Light, portable, good for travel by car, will run off AC adapter in car, only 150 watts.
- The beauty and strength of this juicer are functions of its simplicity. Its built like a rock, and weighs about as much.
- This thing has some serious heft, but I'm not worried about it flying apart and spraying juice everywhere.
- Smaller than I expected, easy to lift and store off the counter.
- Very easy to clean. Heavy duty. Feels like it will last forever.
- Easy to clean and use, well constructed - heavy duty.
- This juicer is compact and fits perfectly in my small kitchen.
- You can tell by the weight (it's compact but heavy!).
- It's relatively quiet,compact, and squeezes the juice from leafy greens really well.
- You will not regret buying this juicer! It is also more compact and does not take up a ton of room on my counter.. very stylish and modern looking!
- I am also amazed at how much juice it produces in such a compact design.
- Compared to every other juicer I've owned, cleaning this is a breeze.
- Quick clean up, if you use a dish brush, it will take only 90 seconds.
- Uses less electricity than high-speed juicers.
- I love how you can see the fruits being crushed right in the nozzle, very cool!
- The juice-catcher could be designed a little better by having a properly shaped pour-spout. It is a little nerve-wracking pouring into small-mouth containers, or when I pour the uber-fresh juice directly into my mouth (especially carrot juice! Yum!).
- No recipe booklet. There are many recipes on the net, but for the price it should have been included.
- This juicer is an absolute power house which will take on anything you throw at it. The leftover pulp is completely dry.
- This machine is so efficient, the pulp was dry beyond belief, but still I chucked the pulp into my worm bin.
- It does surprisingly well with softer fruits and leaves the ejected pulp very dry. It just replaced both my citrus and centrifugal juicers.
- It disassembles to clean very easily, and the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup simple. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
- It may say dishwasher safe, but If you care about the rubber seals I strongly would be against using the dishwasher.