Product Comparison: Omega J8006 vs Breville 800JEXL
- The slow turning speed doesn't heat any of the produce.
- The juice comes out nice and cool due to the slower auger speed of 80rpm.
- Since this is a slow speed masticating juicer the juice you make will last up to two days (48 hours)in the refrigerator.
- Masticating juicers rotate at a much lower speed, and thus are quieter.
- Light, portable, good for travel by car, will run off AC adapter in car, only 150 watts.
- The variable-speed motor is a real plus, and adjusts itself during juicing to respond to the operator's feed speed.
- The two speeds are a nice feature.
- The motor also spins up to speed, so it starts quiet, then gradually gets louder.
- This is a 1000 watts power machine that generates up to 13,000 RPM for up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers.
- This 1,000 watt whirlwind should be renamed "Carrot Monster."
- This juicer is compact and fits perfectly in my small kitchen.
- You can tell by the weight (it's compact but heavy!).
- It's relatively quiet,compact, and squeezes the juice from leafy greens really well.
- You will not regret buying this juicer! It is also more compact and does not take up a ton of room on my counter.. very stylish and modern looking!
- I am also amazed at how much juice it produces in such a compact design.
- It's very compact and stylish, measuring in at 43.5cm in height or about a foot and a half.
- And it's beautifully designed and compact enough to set on the counter.
- Obviously, it's a compact and powerful machine.
- If the juicer is assembled, it has some weight and you have to use both hands to move it across the room.
- Only drawbacks are the size and weight of the juicer.
- This juicer is an absolute power house which will take on anything you throw at it. The leftover pulp is completely dry.
- This machine is so efficient, the pulp was dry beyond belief, but still I chucked the pulp into my worm bin.
- It does surprisingly well with softer fruits and leaves the ejected pulp very dry. It just replaced both my citrus and centrifugal juicers.
- It disassembles to clean very easily, and the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup simple. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
- It may say dishwasher safe, but If you care about the rubber seals I strongly would be against using the dishwasher.
- This very popular centrifugal juicer has an automatic pulp ejection mechanism.
- We liked the fact that the Breville's chute is large enough to minimize or even eliminate cutting the fruit and that the pulp is ejected which would also save time when juicing large quantities.
- The pulp is not thin and watery, indicating that all available liquid has been deposited into the pitcher.
- I think it can all be thrown in the dishwasher, but I wash it all by hand, it might take me 5 min.
- Pulp being ejected during juicing tends to collect on one side of the shoot, and it often trickles out the side of the machine where the gray plastic pulp collector fits under the clear plastic hood while I am using it.