Product Comparison: Omega J8003 vs Omega J8006
- I have had this juicer for over 2 years now and am still using it frequently. It juices just about anything I can shove into it. It is very powerful and has never gotten stuck on anything.
- It is very powerfull and quiet.
- This product meets my expectations. It is well engineered and has plenty of power.
- Works for almost all vegetables/fruits.
- Relatively slow that makes quick juice making hard.
- It heats up faster. The manufacturer warns not to use this juicer for more than 30 minutes at a time. But it takes more than 30 minutes to get one pack (3lb) apple juiced.
- The slow turning speed doesn't heat any of the produce.
- The juice comes out nice and cool due to the slower auger speed of 80rpm.
- Since this is a slow speed masticating juicer the juice you make will last up to two days (48 hours)in the refrigerator.
- Masticating juicers rotate at a much lower speed, and thus are quieter.
- Light, portable, good for travel by car, will run off AC adapter in car, only 150 watts.
- This juicer is heavy duty, sturdy, and the juice tastes remarkably better than my old centrifugal model.
- Its quite heavy! but i do not mine as my kitchen has enough space for it.
- It is heavy and solid, but quiet.
- Convenient folding handle makes the solid/heavy structure easy to handle.
- The major con is SIZE. This juicer is heavy and pretty big on your counter. I have a small galley kitchen in my apartment and it occupies a large piece of real estate on my counter top.
- This juicer is compact and fits perfectly in my small kitchen.
- You can tell by the weight (it's compact but heavy!).
- It's relatively quiet,compact, and squeezes the juice from leafy greens really well.
- You will not regret buying this juicer! It is also more compact and does not take up a ton of room on my counter.. very stylish and modern looking!
- I am also amazed at how much juice it produces in such a compact design.
- Smaller parts to clean. Quieter than expected.
- Quiet & Low Vibration which makes this unit very stable to operate.
- Parts have held up well after 16 months of Daily Usage /No Breakage or other Product Issues.
- Good masticating slow juicer, doesn't add lots of air/foam to juice like centrifugal juicer.
- Some Parts have become stained from Beets/Carrots/Kale etc (however this does not affect their performance or the finished Juice product)
- A very small feeding mouth which mandates fruits and vegetables to be cut into small pieces
- This juicer is an absolute power house which will take on anything you throw at it. The leftover pulp is completely dry.
- This machine is so efficient, the pulp was dry beyond belief, but still I chucked the pulp into my worm bin.
- It does surprisingly well with softer fruits and leaves the ejected pulp very dry. It just replaced both my citrus and centrifugal juicers.
- It disassembles to clean very easily, and the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup simple. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
- It may say dishwasher safe, but If you care about the rubber seals I strongly would be against using the dishwasher.