Product Comparison: Omega J8005 vs Omega J8006
- The juicer is an excellent product. It extracts almost every last drop of juice. There are only a couple juicers that get more juice out, but they cost $1000s more.
- Leafy greens juice remarkably - I've tried kale, wheat grass, cilantro, parsley, spinach - all great and come out bone dry.
- Single gear, slow extraction for higher nutritional content.
- This is a very powerful juicer. I've tried other centrifugal juicers, e.g. jack lalane and juiceman pro and even the J8006 masticating juicer (which is very similar to this model)
- Heats the juice slightly making it warmer.
- Mushy fruits are awful as they clog the filter and come out in the juice.
- The slow turning speed doesn't heat any of the produce.
- The juice comes out nice and cool due to the slower auger speed of 80rpm.
- Since this is a slow speed masticating juicer the juice you make will last up to two days (48 hours)in the refrigerator.
- Masticating juicers rotate at a much lower speed, and thus are quieter.
- Light, portable, good for travel by car, will run off AC adapter in car, only 150 watts.
- The weighted end is heavy, so there's no tipping over when you're pushing the produce in.
- The unit has a solid, but not TOO heavy weight.
- It's rather heavy but I like the sleek, clean look.
- It is very heavy and solid. The auger is a heavy duty plastic and is sturdy. The feeder, juice screen and end cap are a lighter plastic but not really needed to be any heavier.
- Heavy and awkwardly shaped.
- This juicer is compact and fits perfectly in my small kitchen.
- You can tell by the weight (it's compact but heavy!).
- It's relatively quiet,compact, and squeezes the juice from leafy greens really well.
- You will not regret buying this juicer! It is also more compact and does not take up a ton of room on my counter.. very stylish and modern looking!
- I am also amazed at how much juice it produces in such a compact design.
- Assembly and disassembly was well thought out in this product - very simple. They even provide a handle on top of it which makes it easy to lift off the counter for storage in your cabinets.
- Pouring cup contains a froth catcher.
- Excellent instructions with included recipes.
- Includes attachments to make pasta, baby food, ground coffee, and more.
- Pretty loud, comparable to a food processor.
- More prone to clogging if fed too much at once, has a reverse button incase though
- This juicer is an absolute power house which will take on anything you throw at it. The leftover pulp is completely dry.
- This machine is so efficient, the pulp was dry beyond belief, but still I chucked the pulp into my worm bin.
- It does surprisingly well with softer fruits and leaves the ejected pulp very dry. It just replaced both my citrus and centrifugal juicers.
- It disassembles to clean very easily, and the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup simple. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
- It may say dishwasher safe, but If you care about the rubber seals I strongly would be against using the dishwasher.