Product Comparison: Omega J8006 vs Omega J8008C
- The slow turning speed doesn't heat any of the produce.
- The juice comes out nice and cool due to the slower auger speed of 80rpm.
- Since this is a slow speed masticating juicer the juice you make will last up to two days (48 hours)in the refrigerator.
- Masticating juicers rotate at a much lower speed, and thus are quieter.
- Light, portable, good for travel by car, will run off AC adapter in car, only 150 watts.
- Much faster and easier to clean. (2 minutes vs 20 minutes on my old Jack Lalaine juicer).
- Extremely easy to clean.Powerful and consistent.
- Workhorse that will get hot with prolonged use, but won't overheat if you treat it properly.
- So great for juicing! Easy to use, easy to clean, powerful, fabulous!
- Takes a little longer to make juice but clean up time is much less.
- Doesn't work well with soft produce.
- This juicer is compact and fits perfectly in my small kitchen.
- You can tell by the weight (it's compact but heavy!).
- It's relatively quiet,compact, and squeezes the juice from leafy greens really well.
- You will not regret buying this juicer! It is also more compact and does not take up a ton of room on my counter.. very stylish and modern looking!
- I am also amazed at how much juice it produces in such a compact design.
- Very well built heavy duty juicer in a beautiful Chrome finish.
- It is heavy duty and seems like it will last a long time.
- This is a high quality, well-built product, with nice fit and finish and a substantial "body" that feels very sturdy when in operation.
- Very heavy .( ask your husband to carry and put away. )
- It is large so storage needs to be a consideration. If you have the room, it is great.
- This juicer is an absolute power house which will take on anything you throw at it. The leftover pulp is completely dry.
- This machine is so efficient, the pulp was dry beyond belief, but still I chucked the pulp into my worm bin.
- It does surprisingly well with softer fruits and leaves the ejected pulp very dry. It just replaced both my citrus and centrifugal juicers.
- It disassembles to clean very easily, and the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup simple. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
- It may say dishwasher safe, but If you care about the rubber seals I strongly would be against using the dishwasher.
- Juice can be made in the morning and stored in glass mason jar for use throughout the day.
- It's a better juicer for wheat grass and green leafy vegetables than high speed juicers.
- Provides clear juice, unlike the high speed blender types that yield a smoothie type product.
- Small input throat means you must chop up vegetables into smaller pieces first.
- The chute is a little narrow so you will need to chop your produce a little slimmer than you may be used to.