Product Comparison: Breville BJS600XL vs Omega J8006
- Extracts a good amount of juice, about 1.5x to 2x the amount that I got from the Breville Compact Juice Fountain.
- Really crushes fruits and vegetables. Works well for a masticating juicer.
- Juice that comes out is pretty good and tastes amazing and does not have plastic in it.
- This Juicer is quiet, and powerful. The feed tube on this type of juicer is smaller than you will find on a centrifugal so expect some prep time cutting things down to size.
- Pulp gets in the juice. Listed this as a pro and con because you're not losing the fiber but you are kinda chewing the juice sometimes. Especially with citrus).
- The slow turning speed doesn't heat any of the produce.
- The juice comes out nice and cool due to the slower auger speed of 80rpm.
- Since this is a slow speed masticating juicer the juice you make will last up to two days (48 hours)in the refrigerator.
- Masticating juicers rotate at a much lower speed, and thus are quieter.
- Light, portable, good for travel by car, will run off AC adapter in car, only 150 watts.
- Well built, with all parts feeling solid and giving the impression of quality.
- The bottom part of the juicer with the motor is quite heavy, which gives the juicer a solid stand.
- This machine also does not take up a lot of counter space. Some of the juicers are too big and bulky. This base of this is heavy because the motor is a strong one.
- It's built extremely solidly, featuring a heavy screw as the central working part, and operation is almost whisper quiet.
- Not bad but not heavy duty enough it clogs just like the VRT and Hurom.
- This juicer is compact and fits perfectly in my small kitchen.
- You can tell by the weight (it's compact but heavy!).
- It's relatively quiet,compact, and squeezes the juice from leafy greens really well.
- You will not regret buying this juicer! It is also more compact and does not take up a ton of room on my counter.. very stylish and modern looking!
- I am also amazed at how much juice it produces in such a compact design.
- Alignment dots makes set up easy.
- Really no need to push most items down the chute. The auger will pull it down for you.
- Reverse option is helpful if something gets stuck.
- A tiny plastic part in the bottom of the main dish will probably be the first to go.
- Some parts are very hard to clean.
- You need to cut your produce into smaller chunks (smaller than an inch)
- Clean up is painful. it takes me about 15-20 mins to clean (esp the strainer). Parts are not dishwasher safe.
- This juicer is an absolute power house which will take on anything you throw at it. The leftover pulp is completely dry.
- This machine is so efficient, the pulp was dry beyond belief, but still I chucked the pulp into my worm bin.
- It does surprisingly well with softer fruits and leaves the ejected pulp very dry. It just replaced both my citrus and centrifugal juicers.
- It disassembles to clean very easily, and the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup simple. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
- It may say dishwasher safe, but If you care about the rubber seals I strongly would be against using the dishwasher.