Product Comparison: Omega J8006 vs Omega J8004
- The slow turning speed doesn't heat any of the produce.
- The juice comes out nice and cool due to the slower auger speed of 80rpm.
- Since this is a slow speed masticating juicer the juice you make will last up to two days (48 hours)in the refrigerator.
- Masticating juicers rotate at a much lower speed, and thus are quieter.
- Light, portable, good for travel by car, will run off AC adapter in car, only 150 watts.
- This baby is quiet - my cat doesn't freak out when I turn it on. If I use a blender she will go from 0-60 in seconds, but this thing doesn't bother her at all.
- It's powerful and relatively easy to clean. I like the fact that the motor is in the base, and everything else easily detaches for cleaning.
- Powerful and sleek! easy to clean! If things jam a little, hit the reverse and keep on plugging! i was really quite amazed by how very very dry the pulp was.
- It takes a LOT more time to juice with this (and all) masticating juicers.
- Does not juice citrus or soft fruits efficiently.
- It takes longer to juice since you need to cut things to fit down the feed shoot.
- This juicer is compact and fits perfectly in my small kitchen.
- You can tell by the weight (it's compact but heavy!).
- It's relatively quiet,compact, and squeezes the juice from leafy greens really well.
- You will not regret buying this juicer! It is also more compact and does not take up a ton of room on my counter.. very stylish and modern looking!
- I am also amazed at how much juice it produces in such a compact design.
- Takes up a small footprint, even with that being said I still often put it away because I don't like having "stuff" out on my counter.
- It's very quiet and light in weight so easy to move around.
- It's not heavy and i can easy move it arround kitchen.
- I was surprised by its bulk and weight. Occupies sizeable real estate on your kitchen top.
- This juicer is an absolute power house which will take on anything you throw at it. The leftover pulp is completely dry.
- This machine is so efficient, the pulp was dry beyond belief, but still I chucked the pulp into my worm bin.
- It does surprisingly well with softer fruits and leaves the ejected pulp very dry. It just replaced both my citrus and centrifugal juicers.
- It disassembles to clean very easily, and the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup simple. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
- It may say dishwasher safe, but If you care about the rubber seals I strongly would be against using the dishwasher.
- I've made nut butter with it, and 'frozen strawberry sorbet' - no problems. Grinds it up without a fuss.
- The chute is larger than I was lead to believe, you can fit most carrots down it whole, and I only have to quarter oranges (peel them ofc) to fit them in.
- Can be used to make things other than juice.
- Also makes nut butters, sorbets, extrudes pasta, minces produce, and grinds meats. Very versatile!
- Fast and easy cleanup. I can clean the juicer in under 3-4 minutes.
- You really need to cut the produce into smaller pieces to fit down the food tube.
- It's slower than a high speed juicer (but not enough to bother me at all) I actually enjoy the process.