Product Comparison: Excalibur 2500ECB vs Excalibur 3500B
- The trays are somewhat flexible and they straightened out immediately after removing them.
- You can get a lot of food on the trays.
- The trays and mats are easy to clean up and over all I am very pleased.
- The Excalibur is a stellar kitchen tool. I love the square trays. Perfect size for home production.
- It does not dry evenly across the trays, you will have to rotate the trays.
- Very good machine, not too noisy either. 5 trays has lots of room, about 12 big bananas at a time. A very good dehydrator.
- It has a sturdy construction and easy to clean.
- Easy to clean and use. We have made many trays of fruit, vegetables and jerky. We love it.
- The trays have such a small amount of space between them, that I occasionally have to remove a tray in order to fit the food I need in it.
- This is fine, but it limits the amount of tray I can use at one time.
- I really like that this dehydrator has an adjustable thermostat because I like having the ability to change the settings for optimal drying depending upon the type of food.
- I like the built in thermostat, and I like the way the trays are nice and square.
- The thermostat range is 85° to 155° F. Nice little unit. Works very well.
- Dehydrator worked well. The thermostat quick working.
- The thermostat is a dial on top of the unit.
- It would be nice to be able to program it to turn off as it can get tricky to time the dehydration process within the hours I am home/awake.
- Thermostat knob are all fully functional and easy to use.
- This dehydrator works great! The thermostat feature allows you to dry herbs at a low temperature and fruits at a higher temperature.
- The quality of the fruit turns out incredibly tasty, unlike a cheap dehydrator without the thermostat.
- This model does not include a timer, only thermostat.
- Good temperature control and even distribution of heat with the fan.
- Easy controls and great way to save food.
- One simple dial to control temp, nothing else. As long as this lasts I will consider it one my most appreciated designs as regards form to fit the desired function.
- This one is very easy to use, easy to clean, and works very well. I'm happy I picked this style.
- The temperature control dial felt very cheap.
- It's fast, dries evenly, has temp control, is easy to clean, and with just 5 trays holds double what my last dehydrator did.
- I dehydrate raw foods, so the temperature control is wonderful.
- Quite, easy to clean, large drying trays, and great temperature control.
- Very easy temperature control. Trays are very easy to clean.
- It is great! The variable temperature control, removable trays.
- This thing is big. It dries a lot of food very quickly.
- Easy to use and I love the extra plastic sheets I ordered for mine, they are so easy to clean.
- It works great! Dried five full trays in 2-2.5 hours perfectly.
- Works great, and easy to use. Love it.
- It is quite loud while operating. It took quite a bit longer then I had expected to dry the items I was dehydrating.
- Powerful internal fan spreads heat evenly and dehydrates more quickly - no turning!
- This dryer is a great size and has removable mats on the shelves for easy cleaning.
- Great product, super delivery, and great price.
- I like the size of this dehydrator, it's quietness and easy clean features. Great product.
- It's sturdy, works well, and is quieter than I expected it to be.