Product Comparison: Presto 06301 vs Presto 06302
- Clean up is easy and fast. Very impressed with this unit.
- Great trays for making all kinds of dehydrated snacks, would definitely recommend picking this up.
- Easy dishwasher clean up of the trays. The trays are also lightweight.
- The 6 drying trays are nice and they are stackable when using and for storage.
- Clean up is as easy as stocking all of the trays in the dish washer.
- It is a good dehydrator, and dries fruit out evenly.
- I love that the trays stack, you have temperature options and I even bought a set of extra trays to add on top.
- It's super simple to setup, it comes with six trays - plenty of space to get started.
- The fan is a little noisy but it doesn't present a problem.
- We have used this dehydrator many times and it works wonderfully. The fan is a little loud.
- The digital thermostat is easy to program and operate at various temperatures.
- It is easy to program and clean up hasn't been difficult yet.
- Easy to clean and easy to program. Love this dehydrator.
- The trays are easy to clean and easy to store, and the programming is fool proof.
- The timer and thermostat make it possible to match the drying time and temperature to the product being dried to a fine degree of suitability for each product.
- This dehydrator with its adjustable thermostat has made many of my raw food dreams come true. Great price.
- It's a snazzy white color and has an adjustable thermostat.
- The thermostat was a bit off. The inside temperature measured with a calibrated thermocouple was 20F higher than the dial setting.
- The only downfall is there isn’t a timer and you can’t set the temperature which is always set around 140 degrees.
- The thermostat doesn’t work anymore. It only runs on a high heat, causing food to taste burnt.
- It has digital settings for both temperature and time.
- I like that this dehydrator can be set up for one or more trays as needed, and that it has temperature and time controls.
- I replaced an old dehydrator that did not have a fan, and this dehydrator is faster, and has digital temperature control which is nice.
- Controls are easy to understand and operate. Cures a full load of beef jerky in about 5 hours.
- The collapsing design is genius, and the timer and temperature control are no more, and no less than you need.
- I like the temp control and the stackable trays save you room and easy to clean.
- I love this drier, especially since I can change the temp depending on the type of food.
- This dehydrator has a temperature control which I couldn't do without.
- It is good with a temperature control. We like this and use it to dry sweet potato and fruits. It works very well!
- I like having control, so the tempeture control is quite nice.
- The trays are well made, stackable and easy to clean.
- The optional heat settings makes it great for a wide variety of dehydrating.
- You just set the temp and time. It shuts off automatically after time runs out.
- If it's not done drying before I go to bed, it will shut off automatically and I can take care of everything in the morning.
- Wonderful! It automatically shuts off.
- Fantastic unit. Easy to clean and store.
- It works great and I love how it is compact and all of the trays fit together to store in a very small amount of space.
- This is a a great dehydrator. Well made. The extra trays that come with it makes it easy to do alot at the same time.
- Works great and stores compactly. Highly recommend this model.
- The sound is minimal, much quieter than my older drier.