Product Comparison: Tribest SD-S9150-B vs Excalibur D900AC
- There are nine trays so the flexibility of use is extremely high.
- Despite the large number of shelves, they are very easy to remove and replace and the overall ease of use is quite high.
- Capacity is huge, allowing you to make the most of your efforts and energy.
- It is fairly awesome with the 9 shelves, large square size, and a glass door.
- Awesome dehydrator, worked great. You can nearly put a whole deer in it to make deer jerky!
- It's holds a lot of food when fully loaded.
- It drys efficiently and is very fast. The trays are easy to clean.
- Unit cleans up pretty easily, as do trays.
- Clean up is easy I just take the trays soak them in the sink pull them out and load them in the dishwasher no heat.
- Trays can be removed and the dehydrator used to proof dough or make yogurt- good little multi-tasker in that regard.
- It is fairly quite and the dual timer is great for setting it so you can start out at a higher temperature and then lower the temperature a few hours later.
- Easy to set temperature and cook time.
- This unit, at least the one that was shipped to me, didn't get up to temperature or heat properly.
- The temperature inside the unit in the middle rack doesn't match what the temperature is set at on the digital display.
- The machine is quality made materials but the racks are too thick for proper heated air distribution.
- The timer and temp controls are a nice feature and it is super easy to set up and use.
- The timer is loud and you can't turn off the alarm when the timer is up.
- This model has a great timer so I don't forget them over night.
- The timer and “keep warm” options are nice. Easy to clean.
- The thermostat is a dial on top of the unit. It is marked with several temperature settings.
- The digital display and settings were straightforward and easy to use.
- The digital controls are very easy to use.
- You may set the timer and have complete control over the dehydrating process.
- This is excellent. It is well made and easy to use.
- Excellent and easy to use controls. Huge capacity - nine shelves!
- Temp control is great and the trays are got to the touch, Perfect every time!
- Shipping was fast, packaging was good, controls easy.
- I really like the temp controls so I can keep the enzymes alive.
- The drying in this is very even, the temperature control is nice, and pretty accurate.
- I wish the control dial was in the front instead of the rear of the machine which can be a reach but that is minor.
- The unit itself looks nice and fit easily in my kitchen.
- The unit is clearly high-grade and durable.
- Works well and quickly. My husband loves it. Highly recommend.
- The machine has several great features but in my opinion it just did not perform well.
- This product is quite large, and it's been tricky for us to find a good place to put it with our limited space.
- It is light weight and easy to move from my kitchen counter to another room for storage.
- Easy to work and everything tastes great.
- This dehydrator works great and I don't have to rotate the trays because the fan is on the side, not the bottom like my old dehydrator.
- I had my doubts after opening the package, everything is plastic. The unit works great and seems to be pretty solid.
- It is so easy to run, easy to fill, easy to clean. And works extremely well. Great quality and I s a fabulous product.