Product Comparison: L'EQUIP LD-918BT vs Excalibur 2400
- Clean up is easy and fast. Very impressed with this unit.
- Easy dishwasher clean up of the trays. The trays are also lightweight.
- Great trays for making all kinds of dehydrated snacks, would definitely recommend picking this up.
- Clean up is as easy as stocking all of the trays in the dish washer.
- It is a good dehydrator, and dries fruit out evenly.
- I like the built in thermostat, and I like the way the trays are nice and square, and the massive amount of space that can be utilized.
- The trays are plastic. From what I researched - the unit never gets hot enough to pose a risk of the plastic releasing chemicals.
- The trays are flat and smooth on the top.
- It's large trays allows you to put 12 pounds of apples in there at one time.
- The trays slide in like an oven rack, then the cover hangs over the front to close it.
- The digital thermostat is easy to program and operate at various temperatures.
- Easy to clean and easy to program. Love this dehydrator.
- The trays are easy to clean and easy to store, and the programming is fool proof.
- Easy to set temperature and cook time.
- Thermostat knob are all fully functional and easy to use.
- Very easy to use and lots of tray space. The thermostat is the most important part for food safety.
- The thermostat range is 95° to 165° F. Nice little unit. Works very well.
- It's fast on drying just about anything, has the adjustable thermostat for varying temperatures depending on what you're dehydrating.
- This unit doesn't have a timer. That's problem.
- This model does not include a timer, only thermostat.
- Controls are easy to understand and operate.
- I like that this dehydrator can be set up for one or more trays as needed, and that it has temperature and time controls.
- The timer and temperature control are no more, and no less than you need.
- I like the temp control and the stackable trays save you room and easy to clean.
- It is good with a temperature control. It works very well!
- Good temperature control and even distribution of heat with the fan.
- It is great! The variable temperature control, removable trays, and size/shape of trays make it perfect for a wide variety of foods.
- Easy controls and great way to save food.
- The temp control seems accurate and it dries everything fairly evenly.
- The adjustable temp. control is excellent.
- You just set the temp and time. It shuts off automatically after time runs out.
- The trays are well made, stackable and easy to clean.
- If it's not done drying before I go to bed, it will shut off automatically and I can take care of everything in the morning.
- Fantastic unit. Easy to clean and store.
- Works great and stores compactly. Highly recommend this model.
- Easy to use and clean and makes great food!
- Easy to use and a great investment that will very soon pay for itself.
- Easy to use - high capacity. Came with great books on dehydrating and recipes.
- This is a great product! Yes it's bulky and takes up space but If I ever find myself in need of an additional dehydrator I would buy this again in a heartbeat!
- This is a great dehydrator! I use mine all summer for peaches, tomatoes, apricots.