Product Comparison: Fiio E6 vs Fiio A1
- I have used this product for over two years and it still works like a charm.
- This device is a must for any headphone enthusiast or average user. Highly recommend!
- Drives my Sennheiser HD 380 Pro with a visible difference in the listening experience, especially in the Bass mode.
- After 1 session and a recharge the unit stopped working.
- This doesn't really improve the sound quality except to make it a little bit louder.
- Cool little amp that will juice up your wired headphones enough to draw out more audio detail and volume than your standard smartphone.
- Satisfied with the moderate amplification and slight improvement in sound quality (especially noticeable in bass tones).
- I was hovering between liking it and loving it at first, but after further use I'm definitely loving it!
- Overall pretty great, specially for the price. Solid construction, Solid sound.
- A1 looks nice and feel nice but lacking is sound. I don't sure this is a good value for money.
- For the size and battery capacity, this lil amp really adds a lot of punch!
- It's literally the size of a box of matches. I'm very satisfied with product!
- This tiny device rocks! My laptop, with all of my music from forever converted to mp3s, has a sad, lightweight sound card.
- Small and light, 3 sound profiles, simple operation. It's really cool tiny device!
- Compact and small device. Gives a load of quality sound with good headphones.
- Appreciable audio upgrade in a really tiny package. I love it!
- Very small, compact and full of features device. Also design of it looks delicious.
- It's small enough to pack with headphone kit. Very easy to carry.
- This inexpensive little gadget does HP's sound improved.
- Impressively small and lightweight. Offers moderate sound amplification and improved quality.
- This amp allows me to listen to music for longer periods of time without getting fatigue or headaches.
- The divice fill out the breadth of the sound stage and widen sound stage in all frequency areas.
- Sound quality is well improved. Useful EQ settings and overall wonderful design.
- The Amp itself worked fine to boost the signal from an XBOX One controller headphone out to headphones.
- Doesn't work with Ipod earbud controls, battery life is short, controls are awkward.
- What's great about this this device is that the sound from the headphones is so much more rich and the sound just feels more full.
- So good! Every frequency across every range was boosted perfectly, within proportion of the others, and with a power I've not yet seen from anything else under $300.Just buy this thing!
- It also comes with a clip so that you don't have to carry it in your pocket or bag. The battery lasts quite a while.
- It does absolutely nothing to amplify the sound. I have an aux input that is lower volume than other sources.
- The on-off/EQ button is a joke. I can’t ever tell what setting it’s on except by repeatedly pushing it and listening for the sound changes.