Product Comparison: Fiio E07K vs Fiio E18
- Note one side of this is an amp and the other a DAC. The DAC translated your music to your headphones. Amp this side just make big sound. Perfect.
- Great portable DAC that will work with your smartphone and sound great with a pair of nice headphones, you can't beat this thing for the price.
- LOVE THIS AMP! This is seriously a great piece of kit for the money. I use it as a desktop unit at work.
- This DAC is worth every penny. It is a serious upgrade to your computers sound card and opens up a whole new world of music.
- However there is a big really annoying problem with it. It make a really irritating hissing sound.
- The sound quality is only as good as whatever device you're using, but this presents itself as a USB audio device, and includes a high quality DAC.
- Very powerful amp for a portable and good dac too.
- Good price/performance here. You can get better USB DACs (which is how I am using it) but you gotta spend a lot more.
- I really like this dac/amp, makes the sound so much cleaner, clearer, you get to hear the things that matter, albeit, music or movies.
- If the phone is on vibrate, it will often change the setting to turn on the ringer, so my phone will make noise when I get a call/text.
- The Fiio is small and lite, the size of let's say a bit smaller that a box playing cards.
- Good sound ,very flexible in its uses. Battery last forever. Perect size for LG phones with power and volume buttons on the back.
- The portability is good cause its small and very light weight but I'm not fan of the rubber bands they give you to keep the amp.
- This small, portable USB DAC provides a great improvement in sound over the sound card in the computers I use, and for my HTC phone.
- The size, although still somewhat small, is larger than I would have liked.
- Perfect size and superb design.male the job very well with phone on the road and pc at work!!!
- Small and powerful. The E18 brings power-hungry headphones to life.
- Solid construction, nice light weight. Roughly the size of an iPhone 5S. This is good for me. I recommend.
- They claim it's portable but I don't agree with that. It's the same size as my S3 and twice as thick.
- Lastly, the DAC is not small, big as an HTC One and quite chunky, I would not recommend this to people wanting to use this while they commute.
- I first listened to Jewel, her new greatest hits in FLAC. The bass was not overwhelming or distorted the highs were crisp not tinny. Beautiful sound.
- Movies come to life as this DAC works its magic to make me believe what is happening on screen, magic features.
- Works great as a portable DAC on my Macbook Pro. It also works very well with my phone and iPod (yes I still use an iPod).
- I have also used the FiiO EO7K via USB on my Windows laptop and with the headphone jack of my iPhone and android tablet. I recommend!
- At home I use the Fiio on the PS3 via RCA. On the PS3 it does not send the music or background audio through the USB.
- Works with Android, Linux and windows. Sounds good and even has enough punch to power.
- Awesome Design, I cannot attest for the sound quality as it is my first DAC, but it is significantly better than my S5 and PC.
- It makes a cleaner sound than the DAC build into my Galaxy Note 5.
- The battery is a BIT small, and I wish I could charge it and use it with my phone at the same time but that's not really a con.
- USB port is on the bottom, making it difficult to carry in your pocket while in DAC mode. The charge LED lights can be misleading.