Product Comparison: Logitech K700 vs Logitech K400
- I love the size, key spacing, think pad to the side, audio keys and much more.
- I use this keyboard and a long range mouse to use the computer from the comfort of my sofa. I like this size.
- Easy to connect, and online instructions for making the think pad tappable. Love this size of Keyboard.
- I love having the use of a wireless keyboard with nice size and weight.
- This is exactly what I needed. This size is perfect for my TV.
- The keys are space apart enough for a comfortable typing experience.
- As an added bonus there's a search key that could be use as your super key, windows key or search key (on android).
- The keyboard with quick keys, keep in mind this is still all in reach to your right hand.
- The touchpad is not multi-touch so you won't be able to do gestures like pinch to zoom or two finger swipes to scroll.
- The TV & AVR buttons don't work when not pair with the Logitech Revue.
- There is a volume up/down and mute button on the top left corner.
- Battery life holds on pretty well as I use this keyboard often and have only replace the batteries about 3 or 4 times within the last 4 years.
- It works without any issues with almost any android TV and Pc's, light , and the battery last for a long time.
- Takes 2 AA batteries, that seem to last a long time, like six months or longer in this keyboard that I use all the time on a daily basis.
- Google TV, Windows, or Android recognized that something was there but keyboard nor touchpad worked.