Product Comparison: Razer Huntsman Elite vs Razer BlackWidow (2019)
- Overall build of this keyboard is top-notch. The keyboard ishefty and feels solid.
- The body is metal, so the whole keyboard feels heavy and solid build.
- The aluminum frame is cool to the touch and gives it a nice weight.
- The keyboard itself is built tough, it’s very rigid with some nice weight to it.
- Love about the Chroma color integration as well as the program-ability. And it has real weight to it as well.
- I really like the feel of this keyboard. Typing and gaming feels great.
- The keys are stabilized so that there is minimum "wobble".
- Keys are "fast" actuation feel, and you have an excellent high-end keyboard.
- Gaming and typing feel really great. If you can forgive the "loud" keys.
- The media controls are perfect. The laser keys are a neat addition to mechanical keyboards.
- This keyboard is beautiful. The wrist rest feels luxurious.
- The wrist rest is very comfortable and soft. Luxurious keyboard and wrist rest.
- The quality of the keyboard is good with the hand rest being made from premium materials.
- Unfortunately, the Razer Huntsman does not have macro keys like other keyboard.
- Doesn't have a USB passthrough while still taking up 2 USB ports.